Chapter - 23

Recap: Reyansh decides to offer wedding jewels to the finance minister's daughter for her wedding. Later he get romantic with Vaishu to prove her reactive to him.

******************

A week passed by and Vaishu tried in every possible way to avoid being with Reyansh in a room. Though her heart craved for his presence around her and couldn't forget every touch and kiss he showered her with she didn't want to risk his life or put him any trouble because of her bad luck which she thought of herself. Mithun caught Reyansh red handed when he left Vaishu' s room after his romance with her and gave the information to Asha that something started brewing between Reyansh and Vaishu which made her return home.

Vaishu made sure to have Asha around her in the room during the times when Reyansh entered to take the babies with him still she couldn't avoid the forehead kisses he left at nights thinking she was asleep.  

Reyansh knew her avoiding him and even their hot chocolate dates never happened after that. He really missed her and their private talks but his time spent with his muffins never changed nor did Vaishu stop their bonding. Their conversations were general in front of Mithun and Asha. Still he stole glances at her all the time knowing very well she is aware of his gaze at her. 

Asha and Mithun too was aware of Vaishu avoiding being alone with Reyansh. In between all these the finance minister had agreed to meet Reyansh and Mithun started the conversation about it with Reyansh.

Reyansh, Mithun and Vaishu were having breakfast and Asha was looking after Ishaan and Ishika in the living.

Mithun: Rey, Minister will arrive Chennai tomorrow evening at 5 and will reach our home at 6. They will be meeting the governor and CM the next day to invite them for the wedding. He is staying for 2 days to meet his party members in Chennai so our time with him ends by 9.30 at night tomorrow.

Reyansh: hmmm ok.

Mithun: just ok ? Did you forget you promised wedding jewels for his daughter. What about that ?

Reyansh: Vaishu, we will go tonight to our store and you can choose the jewels. Remember you agreed to help.

Vaishu: But what about Ishu and Ishi ? 

Reyansh: We will take them with us and also we will be there after 9 so there won't be any customers to disturb us. The entire store will be for you to decide.

Vaishu: Mithun brother you are coming right ?

Mithun Mv: I know why you ask me.

Mithun: No Vaishu, I have to look after the arrangements to welcome the minister to our home. Security arrangements has to be taken care even though he has his own guards for protection.

Vaishu: Asha maa ?

Reyansh: Its ok if you don't want to travel with me. May be I will stay home to look after muffins and you can go with Mithun to select the jewels. 

Reyansh dropped the spoon and left the dining without completing his food. Vaishu felt bad for hurting him and ran behind him calling for him. Reyansh entered the study and Vaishu followed him to enter but Reyansh stopped her.

Reyansh: You shouldn't enter the room Avi. Isn't it this what you have been doing for the entire week ? You run away like as I m a monster and would swallow you if been left alone with me in a room.

Vaishu: Reyansh..

Reyansh closed the door behind her but stood at a safe distance with her.

Reyansh: Tell me honestly Avi, why are you avoiding me ?