Chapter - 22

Note: I haven't decided the length of this plot yet so the story will be moving fast forward until I reach the point to decide the length of this plot. Hope you will all understand. Thank You.

Recap: Reyansh give Vaishu option to choose between getting married and giving legal rights of Ishaan and Ishika to him.

*********************

Reyansh entered Vaishu's room and saw Ishaan and Ishika in the rocker swing. Their eyes were drooping to fall asleep but on seeing Reyansh they turned active smiling at him. Reyansh sat on the carpet and hushed them with his forefinger on his lips.

Reyansh: Don't make any sounds and go back to sleep muffins. We don't want to annoy your mother now. 

They still made sounds for him to carry them. He gave a kiss to them and rocked the swing patting their chest gently to put them to sleep. Mithun came screaming his name and Ishika started crying hearing his scream. Reyansh carried her in his arms and gritted his teeth at Mithun who just entered the room. Before Reyansh could lash out or kick him Mithun blurted the news he came to convey.

Mithun: Rey, Finance minister wants to meet you. I just got a call from his PA that he has considered our request to meet him.

Reyansh: Good he considered it but he must have some proposal for me so did you to get know about it ?

Mithun: They will let us know only if you are ready for the meeting. Anyhow the department has to release the minister's itinerary.

Reyansh: hmm, Didn't we hear his daughter's marriage is fixed ? 

Mithun: Yep, what does our meeting has with his daughter's wedding ? There will be so many celebrities, politicians, ministers even PM will be present so we can't hold our meeting at that day.

Reyansh: Tell him that we will gift all the diamond jewels his daughter wanted for her wedding from our main branch in Chennai. Let him announce in his itinerary that he is travelling to Chennai to buy jewels from our Chennai showroom because it is his daughter's favourite one. Invite them home for lunch or dinner. Meeting the owner of the store is not a big deal.

Mithun: You are right Rey. But what will you say about Vaishu and the babies ?

Vaishu entered and happened to hear everything and Mithun felt guilty for blurting it out.

Mithun: Vaishu, I didn't mean it in any wrong way. I just meant that no one from your family know about your whereabouts after what they did to you and also I m not sure if you are ready to be seen in public.

Vaishu: Don't worry I can understand. I will stay in a room in second floor until they are gone so there won't be any problem.

Reyansh: There is no need for you to hide anywhere. My family won't go hiding anywhere for any reason or for anyone's arrival. We will discuss about the plans of receiving him and the food to be prepared once he confirms the meeting.

Mithun: Alright, I will talk to him but what if his daughter wanted half of our store ?

Reyansh: She will get jewels for her wedding and I m not a fool to give her my store just like that. Vaishu will you help me to sort jewels a bride will need, only the essential ones ?

Vaishu nodded her head and Reyansh smiled at her.

Reyansh: Done, once he confirms I will take Vaishu with me to our store and she will pick the jewels that will be presented to her. Rest will be discussed as a deal and nothing more.

Mithun agreed and left to fix the meeting and Reyansh saw Ishika was asleep on his chest. He kissed her forehead and laid her on the rocker swing.

Reyansh: I have to take care of some important work so I will be in the study. It may take some time.