Chapter - 85

Story Suggestions: Hello my precious readers please extend your support the below stories with your votes and comments. 

Sacred Symphonies by GV_writes

Embers of Eternity by your-vivian

Veil of Deception by edgy3ams

Reveries - There daydreams / Vikram Kashi by Sid_gayu

Blaze Love by Mathur2006

Mafia's Only daughter by AhujaDivya31

Stranger by MimmiHb

My professor is my husband by anjaliydv10

Also if you are looking for different genre of stories then please check for the stories in my message board. Many authors have posted their stories and recently I have lost track of posting under suggestions so please have a check on my message board. Thank You so much. 

*********************

Two weeks later:

Lavanya was pacing in the cell scared for her life as she had only a day left of the the 50 days which Vaishu had warned her. She had tried all her means to contact any person from the outside world but she utterly failed in all her plans.

The officers had bluntly rejected all her pleas to meet her family, friends or even any political member from both ruling and opposition. She had not heard from her mother and she had no idea what happened to her father. She did her final try to get out of the cell and sent a final message to the son of the chief secretary from opposition party a week ago but she heard nothing from him. It was like she was trapped in a dead end with her death ready to swallow her. With each passing minute she was trembling.

Lavanya Mv: I should somehow get out of this place or they will kill me in this cell without evidence. If I m injured they will take me to the hospital and I will be under the media light. They won't dare to do something when I will be in the hospital. May be I will take the doctor's help and escape from there.

She looked around the cell but couldn't find anything finally she gave up and hit her head on the wall a few times until she started bleeding and fell unconscious. She was taken to the hospital for treatment with police protection. The doctors treated her and informed the police that she had to observed for a day or two at the hospital.

She woke up a few hour later and saw a nurse checking her vitals and a pc seated on a chair in the corner of the room. She still felt dizzy but managed to keep her eyes open to find a way out of the place.

Lavanya: Sister, which hospital is this ?

Nurse: Where will the police take the prisoners for treatment ? This is Government General Hospital.

Lavanya: Can you call the doctor. I have some problem in my body and I want to discuss with him or her.

Nurse nodded her head and left the room and an hour later a doctor entered the room and checked Lavanya.

Lavanya: Doctor, I want to talk to you in private. Can you please send the nurse and the pc out for few minutes. Please doctor its very personal problem that I can't share before them.

Doctor hummed and informed the nurse and pc to leave the room. Once they left Lavanya caught the doctor's hands with tears in her eyes.

Lavanya: Doctor please save me or they will kill me. Please please I beg you. I don't have more time.