Chapter - 19

Recap: Reyansh confess his feelings to Vaishu but she runs away from him. 

********************

Two days passed by with Reyansh trying to flirt with Vaishu and she avoiding his talks. Mithun returned to office to handle business and Reyansh worked from his study now and then. 

Vaishu laid Ishaan and Ishika in the crib in the dining and worked in the kitchen to cook lunch even after Reyansh denied her from cooking. Reyansh was in his study attending a conference call with the clients. Half way through the meeting he made a call through intercom to contact someone in the kitchen. Vaishu answered the call and a smile appeared in his lips.

Reyanshu: Avi darling can you get me a cup of coffee. My head is aching terribly.

She hummed and cut the call. She made a coffee and took some tablets along with pain relief balm and knocked on the door. On hearing his voice calling her she entered the room and placed the tray before him.

It was an audio call so he just put the call on mute and looked at her.

Vaishu: Take the tablets and apply some balm you will feel relief. Lunch will be ready and you can come once the call is over.

She turned to leave but he stopped holding her wrist. 

Vaishu: Reyansh, leave my hand. Please don't these things.

Reyansh: Ok, I won't do but will you please massage my head a little with the balm. Its aching terribly and I couldn't concentrate on the call. Please Avi, consider me as a patient and do this.

Vaishu thought of the time he had taken care of her when she fell ill and she could see the real pain from his expression. Moreover her heart ached to see him pain so she nodded and took a pinch of the balm and applied it on his forehead. Since his posh seat had a long back she couldn't do it from behind so she stood next to him and slowly massaged his forehead and the sides giving relief to him. 

The call was long forgotten when all he could see was only her in a close proximity. He cast his eyes down and saw the pallu tucked to her waist. He untucked it and covered her waist with her saree. Vaishu glared at him and he shrugged simply.

Reyansh: Don't glare at me. Your waist was distracting me so I just covered it from my eyes. If you want then I will keep it like before. 

She tried to move away but he stopped her and tucked her pallu in her waist his fingers brushing her skin in the process. Vaishu gasped and he controlled his smile keeping his face like it was nothing. He placed her palm over his forehead to continue the massage and closed his eyes but Vaishu backed off.

Vaishu: Take the tablet and finish the coffee to get relieved from the headache.

Knowing very well she will run again he held her hand and took a box from his draw and placed it in her palm.

Vaishu: What is this ?

Reyansh: I don't know. May be you will know once you open it.

Vaishu opened the box and saw a new apple mobile in it. she closed the box again and returned it to him.

Vaishu: I don't have anyone to make calls so I don't need this.

Reyansh: May be you will need this to call me when I m at office. 

Vaishu: Why will I call you ?

Reyansh: Won't you call me when you miss me ? Alright you don't call me but I will call you when I miss you.

Vaishu: Reyansh, finish the call and we will talk. This can't be going like this. Please I beg you.

Reyansh understood she was serious and nodded his head. Still holding her hand he spoke to the people to continue the meeting later and ended the meeting.