TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE

NAMJOON

There were three days until the dance, and Jin was going crazy. I haven't seen him much today since he's been running around Direrock to set up, and I missed him.

God, I'm an idiot, I'm so clingy. Back at home in the human world, my parents never showed me love or affection, they just saw me as an obnoxious, big, dumb boy who was destined for failure. They didn't kick me out of the house merely because I was strong, so I was good at farm chores.

Seokjin, who was super touchy and affectionate, gave me all the love I could possibly wish for, so that's probably why I'm so attached. I can't stop thinking about how I kissed his cheek a few nights ago. Was it too much? Is he mad at me for disrespecting his wish of no more flirting? I don't know, but I can't help myself. He's the sweetest, cutest guy alive, who wouldn't want to kiss that pretty face?

I laid down in his bed, missing his sweet scent. I know, kind of weird, but whatever. A little pink shape caught my eye.

It was a book, which was sloppily hidden under Jin's pillow as if he threw it under there in a rush. Curious, I walked forward to see what it was.

I held the small book in my hands, examining it. I turned it over and on the front it said "Seokjin" in fancy silver lettering with stickers all around it. It looked like a diary. Why is Jin so God damn cute?!

My immediately thought was "put it back, don't invade his privacy" but another thought nagging at the back of my head told me to open it. A small smirk drawn on my face, I slowly opened it to the most recent entry.

Dear Diary,

Namjoon has been here for about a month now, and I'm way too in love with him. Everything he does is absolutely heart wrenching, especially when he smiles. I really want to poke his dimples. Sometimes he blushes when I touch him, which makes me blush because he's so flipping cute!!

I smiled. I never noticed how he doesn't curse. What a sweetie. I kept reading.

He's very handsome yet very adorable. The medieval dance is in a few days, and I really hope Namjoon asks me to dance! I feel bad for getting jealous when girls flirt with him, but I can't help it. He's mine and only mine. He's mine, mine, mine. He's so oblivious when girls flirt with him, he doesn't even notice when they feel his muscles, he just thinks that they did it accidentally.

I almost squealed when I read the part about him calling me "mine", even though I'm the dominant one. No, stop it, Namjoon, you dirty man!

Sometimes when I'm whining and being annoying, I want him to shove his cock in my mouth to shut me u-

I slammed the book quickly, my face turning red. I didn't know such an innocent boy could be so, uhm, ambitious? Does he really want me to do that? I buried my burning face in my palms. Well, guess I'm never seeing him the same again.

I can only imagine his embarrassment if I ever brought this up, so I decided to keep my mouth shut. I tucked the diary in the exact position it was before I found it, then laid down on my stomach with a book Jin lent me in my hands.

That only lasted like twelve seconds; I noticed how I stunk and quickly grabbed fresh clothes, running to the shower.

Jin probably wouldn't be home for a while with planning the dance and all, so I could take my time. I stripped lazily and turned on the tap, letting the hot water scorch my back.

After some embarrassing singing (and washing, of course), I turned the water off, pulled on my clothes, and collapsed on Jin's bed with the book.

I read for a good hour and only made it halfway through the book before Jin came back. I didn't look up since he wasn't coming in the bedroom anyways, he would probably go wash up. I was right when I heard the sink turn on.