ᖴOᖇTY ᖴIᐯE

SEOKJIN

I giggled uncontrollably at Namjoon's frustration, even though it was a bad thing he was upset. Honestly, it didn't affect me too much because I was upset with him for leaving me in the first place.

"Let's go back to the pod, Joonie," I giggled, nuzzling into his nape. Namjoon sighed loudly, hooking his arms under my knees.

"Jin, tell me how to leave," he demanded. I shook my head.

"Nope, this is what you get for trying to leave me."

"I was trying to protect you," Namjoon explained desperately. 

"Namjoon, when will you understand?" I sighed. "I don't want you to 'protect me', I want you to be with me!"

I crawled off his back to look him in the eyes seriously, resting my hands on my hips. "You're such a smart man, Joon, why don't you get it? I don't care about being safe, I would give up my life to be with you!"

I stopped to take a breath, mopping my brow. It was a hot day today, and I'm pretty sure Namjoon noticed too. He panted, even though we were just standing there, his sweat showing through his thin white shirt and his tanned skin glistening in the sun. How could his parents hurt someone so beautiful?

"Jin, I would too. I'd give up everything in my life for you, please just let me go, you deserve to be happy."

I groaned in frustration. "You do too! You deserve everything, that's why I need you to stay! With me," I said the last part in a tiny voice, hanging my head shyly. I heard a small chuckle, and a gasp escaped from my own lips as pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist.

I was pulled into the air by none other than Namjoon, who was smiling up at me like the time we went to the field after the medieval dance and kissed. Kissed.

I leaned down immediately, capturing his lips in the neediest and most desperate kiss imaginable. I felt Namjoon smile against my mouth as I wrapped my legs around his waist, signaling he wanted this as much as I did. I giggled, slightly breaking the kiss, before smashing my lips on his again. Tongues collided with each other, saliva mixed, smooching sounds were made, it was perfect. 

"Namjoonie likes the Prince!"

I quickly pulled away when I heard the squealing and giggling, smiling when I saw who it was. It was a little girl and her friend who I saw in the gardens with Felix quite often.

"I love the Prince," Namjoon corrected, grinning. The little girls giggled and clapped again when Namjoon pressed a long peck to my lips, still holding me up by crossing his arms under my butt. A manly cheer made me jump out of my skin.

"Who even are you?" I breathed, staring at the man who cheered. He was like seven times my age, with a beard that reached down to his waist and crinkled eyes. 

"Troy," he said gruffly. Namjoon looked petrified.

"Right," I said slowly. I turned to look at the kids again, but they were out of sight, probably from seeing Troy coming out of a bush. I'd run if I were them too.

He was probably a dwarf or something, because he certainly wasn't a fairy. I turned to look at Troy, but he was gone too. What is happening in my life?

I turned to face Namjoon again. "We're dating, by the way."

"You and Troy?"

"No, idiot! You and I," I huffed, flicking him in the forehead.

"I have no problems with that," Namjoon hummed, closing his eyes and nuzzling my nose. I giggled, closing my eyes as well. He lightly brushed his lips against mine, his warm breath fanning across my cheeks.