ᖴOᖇTY ᔕI᙭

NAMJOON

I blinked a few times, trying to process what he said. "Huh?"

"I wasn't always 'Seokjin'." Jin repeated shyly, glancing swiftly around the room. I blinked again.

"Huh."

"My name wasn't always Seokjin."

"Hu-"

"Holy sugarplums, Namjoon, I'm transgender!"

(Before ur like "hell nah, I'm out of here" wait until explanation at the end of the chapter)

Jin groaned, covering his flushed cheeks. He peeked shyly through his fingers. "Are you upset?"

I had no reaction. My brain cracked in half. I could see the growing fear in Jin's eyes, but no words would form from my openly-hanging mouth. I blinked to get myself out of my trance.

"What, no!" I said louder than I meant to. "No, why would I be?" I took Jin's hand in mine before continuing.

"You're still my Jin, aren't you? My precious boyfriend who I love more than anything?" He nodded hesitantly, his slender legs pulled up to his chest. "Exactly, nothing will change that. You be who you want to be, it's not for me to decide. You have your own soul, you can make your own choices. I'm not upset at all, you're still my beautiful boyfriend."

I finished off my speech by pressing my lips to his forehead, giving his hand a squeeze. Jin smiled the smile that I love so much, nuzzling against my mouth. 

"So like... do you have a dick?"

The silence was loud.

It was so loud.

Why the fuck did I say that. Jin cleared his throat.

"You mean a neopenis? No, I do not. I had no hysterectomy surgery or vaginectomy."

This was the absolute worst conversation I've ever had. It was so awkward, I don't even know what that shit means. The ringing silence was back, even the sounds outside went quiet.

"Ah," I gulped. Jin sighed and rubbed his face.

"I'm so sorry, I made this so awkward," he groaned.

"No," I said slowly. "It's okay, I'm all ears."

I smiled reassuringly at him, caressing his hand. He took a shaky breath and looked down.

"I have had top surgery, but I haven't had the chance for bottom surgery," he sighed. I frowned sympathetically. "And I can carry a child."

I perked up when he mentioned that. He kept speaking, but I listened blankly, barely processing what he was saying. I just kept thinking of how we could possibly have a family one day, the thought bringing a smile to my face.

"What're you smiling about?" Jin asked, cocking his head. I giggled.

"Nothing, it's just cool," I grinned. "I never knew this about you."

"Yeah, and I tried to keep it that way," he chuckled. "Only you, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook know."

"Not even the mermaids?"

He shook his head. "M-mm."

"I'm honored," I joked, brushing my lips against Jin's knuckles. He sighed.

"That's why I didn't want you to see my front, then you would see I didn't have a ding-a-ling."

I cooed softly, kissing his nose. "You're so cute."

"Sorry that I made it all awkward and we couldn't continue," Jin grinned sheepishly.

"Who said the mood can't be made again?" I wiggled my eyebrows. Jin giggled loudly and threw himself on top of me, pressing his lips against mine.