ᖴIᖴTY EIGᕼT

SEOKJIN

Where am I, you may ask? Oh nowhere, just crying my heart out in the closet.

I couldn't believe I was pregnant, I've never been so scared in my life. The condom must've broke or something last time Namjoon and I had sex.

I was so terrified, I didn't know what to do. Not only did I have no idea how to tell Namjoon, but I had an entire trip planned out to go to Tenebris and save Minjeong. I heard him and Taehyung shouted my name, but I just continued hiding in the closet. I thought I was finally safe when their shouting died down, but boy was I wrong.

They came into the bedroom.

That I was hiding in.

I bit my knuckles and flew up to the top shelf, nuzzling myself in there so if they opened the door they wouldn't see me. I squeezed my eyes shut, my heart thumping wildly. I tasted the not so pleasing sensation of iron in my mouth from biting my knuckles too hard, drawing blood.

I wanted to scream and cry, but I couldn't with the other two in the room. I was scared, confused, alone, tired, and so much more that I couldn't describe right now. We shouldn't have been so careless in bed.

First of all, a war was coming up, which I have to lead WHILE PREGNANT. Second of all, I don't know how I'm gonna continue my mission of saving Minjeong WHILE PREGNANT. Third of all, Direrock is going to freak out when they found out I'm pregnant. But the thing I'm most scared of is how Namjoon will react. 

I decided to keep it a secret and when my baby bump grows, I'll just tell him that I've gained a couple pounds from stress eating. Then when I give birth, I'll be absolutely dead! Life is just wonderful.

I almost gasped when I heard the closet door open, but I forced it down, biting my knuckles harder. My legs started to shake from fear, I just wanted to-

"Jin, I can see your foot."

My eyes widened when I heard Taehyung's voice, and I squealed when he flew up here and grabbed me.

"W-what're you doing here?" I gasped. 

"That's what I'd like to ask you," Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Why were you hiding in the closet?"

"Hiding? I wasn't hiding, I was meditating," I giggled nervously, sweat rolling down the back of my neck.

"Baby."

I started crying again when I heard Namjoon's deep voice, frantically squirming to get out of Taehyung's arms. He dangled me by the foot, and I could feel the blood rushing to my head.

"Alright, put him down before you drop him," Namjoon demanded, though I could hear the amount of worry and care in his voice. Taehyung dropped me right into Namjoon's arms, and I absolutely wanted to die.

"I'll go now," I heard Taehyung whisper. Namjoon thanked him and brought me to the bed, which I desperately tried to escape from. Namjoon grabbed my hips firmly, telling me to stop.

Eventually, I stopped resisting, letting Namjoon pull me into his lap. I figured since there's no way he found out I'm pregnant, I'd be safe-

"What's this, baby?" He asked in the most gentle, caring voice imaginable. He was holding up one of my many pregnancy tests.

"I don't know, it's not mine," I laughed nervously, incredibly close to bursting into tears again. I don't think I was fooling anyone by the way I was trembling and avoiding eye contact. I heard Namjoon sigh and the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.

He held me in place so I couldn't break the kiss, being gentle yet firm. I couldn't help but relax instantly, closing my eyes as I fisted my hands in Namjoon's dirty cloak. It's been so long since we last kissed, I needed this badly. He pulled away slowly.