TᕼIᖇTY TᗯO

NAMJOON

What the actual fuck is happening.

I looked down at Jin, frozen, as he trailed his hand over my stomach and chest, his touch so hot against my cold skin.

"What." Was the only thing I could choke out.

"It's raining," Jin stated.

"Right," I said slowly.

"Hard."

I had no clue where he was going with this. My brain went numb as Jin continued to smile up at me innocently while he touched my body.

"Seems that's not the only hard thing around here," he giggled. I gasped when he rested his hand just beside my dick.

This is so bad. This is so, so bad. He's gonna feel it, he's gonna feel my dick straining through nothing but my boxers. He hasn't looked down yet, so at least he couldn't see the bulge.

I choked as Jin lightly brushed his hand over my dick, throwing my head back against the wall. This was so embarrassing, I was hard from the smallest touches. He's gonna think I'm a pervert and break up with me, then he'll feed me to fucking Jeon Jungkook-

"Do you hear that?" He whispered, raking his fingers over my thighs. I turned my head to where he cast a glance at; outside, where it was raining. I nodded slowly, turning to look at him again.

"It's pretty loud, huh?" Jin asked, cupping the back of my neck. I nodded slowly again.

"Nobody will be able to hear me scream when you pound that thick cock into me," he breathed seductively, looping his finger under my aching dick with his free hand and shamelessly pulling it out of my boxers. "Holy shit."

He swore. Jin doesn't swear. This isn't my Jin, this is an alien. It has to be an alien. Aliens studying sexual activities between humans and fairies for some foreign project. Or maybe it's a simulation, a very detailed one at that. I could see the certain glimmer in Jin's eyes, I could hear the pitter-patter of the rain bouncing off the pod, I could feel Jin's crooked fingers around my dick-

A petrified scream cut off my thoughts.

There was Jungkook.

Stupid fucking Jungkook.

His eyes were wider than pancakes. I grit my teeth so hard they would probably break and stomped over to him, my boner deflating completely.

I was confident for a guy who was only standing in boxers with my petite boyfriend basically sobbing behind me repeating "why? Why is this my life?" on the floor. Jungkook's mouth hung wide open as he stared up at me.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook," I growled, grabbing the front of his shirt. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"I needed to t-tell Seokjin hyung something," Jungkook whimpered.

"RIGHT WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO B-"

"Namjoon!" Jin shouted. "Put him down."

I only just realized that Jungkook was cowering in my arms as I lifted him a few inches above the ground, his face close to mine. I quickly put him down and apologized, but he scampered away faster than the lightning that streaked the sky outside.

"Fuck," I groaned, burying my eyes in my palms. "Fuck, I'm so sorry-"

"Don't say sorry to me," Jin snapped, though his words didn't have much bite. I could hear the sympathy in his voice. He sighed. "Come here, Joonie."

I trudged over to his waiting arms obediently, collapsing against him. He rubbed my bare back while slipping my robe on, deaf to my silent cries. That was until he felt the wetness of my tears.