ᖴIᖴTY ᖴIᐯE

NAMJOON

It may have been 1:00 AM, but I loved seeing Jin so happy. Currently, he was snuggling into my side while we waited for Queen Joohyun to come back. I couldn't stop grinning at the sight of Jin smiling so purely.

"Is my baby happy?" I cooed. Jin's head snapped up.

"I'm your hyung, call me your baby one more time and I'll bite your hand off." He threatened seriously.

"Damn, okay, I thought you liked the 'sweet names'," I scoffed playfully. Jin smiled sheepishly, burying his face into the side of my ribs. I panicked when I heard Queen Joohyun coming back, but Jin didn't care. In fact, he moved closer so our thighs were touching.

I wrapped an arm around Jin's shoulder confidently, watching as Queen Joohyun entered the study.

"Cute," she chuckled. Jin abandoned me to sit behind her instead, intently peering over her shoulder. She has another scroll of parchment, but I couldn't see what was on it because it was facing opposite me.

I sat there in awkward silence for a couples minutes as they other two conversed about shit I never even heard of, shuffling my feet every so often. I was so close to falling asleep, but that would be embarrassing to fall asleep in front of the queen of another Clan.

I started tapping my foot and humming under my breath, desperate to do something. My eyelids were droopy, my feet were jittery, I was going to fall asleep if I didn't occupy myself in the next minute.

I was awoken by Jin jumping on me, shaking my shoulders. 

"Agh, what're you doing?" I groaned, holding his shoulders firmly so he would stop moving.

"It's bedtime, don't be salty with me!" Jin snapped.

"Baby, you finally figured that out? It's almost 1:30 in the morning."

"So?" Jin spluttered, grabbing my hands. He pulled me off the couch. When I looked over his head, Queen Joohyun was no longer there.

"Where'd the queen go?" I asked.

"She's a busy lady, she can only visit for a few hours at a time," Jin sighed with a pout, swinging our intertwined fingers between our bodies. 

"Oh," I whispered as Jin led me down the grand stairs. I was confused when he turned down a different hallway that didn't lead to the exit. "Erm, where are we going, sweetheart?"

"Grand bedroom," Jin hummed, skipping slightly. I noticed how even if he was skipping, he seemed very tired. Sometimes he skipped a step, and I could see his eyelids drooping.

"Tired?" I chuckled, giving his tiny hand a squeeze. He nodded, leaning against my ribs. I wrapped an arm around his waist, steering him towards the grand bedroom.

The second we stepped into the room, Jin let out a dramatic yawn, stretching his slender limbs. I smiled affectionately at him and he didn't even know it.

I've only been in the bed of the grand bedroom once, which was when I basically got high. It was four times the size of Jin's bed, with elegant white posts and flowy curtains. It looked so domestic.

"Come, Namjoon," Jin smiled, offering me his hand. I took it and followed him to a huge closet filled with robes, cloaks, belts, and so much more.

"Choose a robe," Jin gave me a lopsided smile before leaving me to pick a robe. I grabbed the first one I saw, too tired to make decisions. I stripped in front of the closet, throwing my cloak on the floor beside the bed for the morning.

Jin was peeking at me from the bed, his beautiful body hidden by the sheer white curtains. I could only see a sliver of his face, which showed one of his doe eyes and puffy cheeks. I smiled at the sight of my gorgeous boyfriend, making my way over to him.