TᗯEᑎTY TᕼᖇEE

~20 minutes earlier~

NAMJOON

I snuck out of the pod and made it to central Direrock, checking out the medieval dance decorations. It looked incredible and elegant, obviously designed by Jin.

I whistled quietly as I strode through Direrock, looking for something to do. Jin forbid me to use a bow and arrow after I accidentally told him how I shot six people, so I couldn't do that. If I went to the blacksmith, I would probably pull a Taehyung and drop a fresh blade into coals so I can't go there either.

Just as I was thinking of where to go, Jihyo walked up to me, grinning. I almost groaned but resisted the temptation, smiling instead.

"Hey, Joon," she sang. My smile turned cold. Only Jin can call me that.

"Hello."

"You look handsome today," she smiled brightly. "As always."

"Erm, thanks," I mumbled. I knew she was flirting with me, but I only had eyes for Jin. "You too, I guess."

"Ooh, did Direrock's hottest man just compliment me?" She giggled, coming right up to me. I tried to say something, but Jihyo stood on her tippytoes and placed her lips on mine after glancing behind her.

What the fuck! I stood there, frozen and unable to move. Is she drunk? I felt her smirk into the kiss. Honestly, she wasn't a good kisser. My eyes widened even more than they already were when I saw Jin. Why does he always come whenever Jihyo is flirting with me?!

My heart shattered when he sobbed and turned on his heel, running off. I shoved Jihyo away from me harshly, sprinting after Jin. I heard Jihyo cackle behind me.

"JIN!" I shouted after said man. I kept repeating his name until I completely lost it and screamed his name at the top of my lungs with desperation. He finally stopped and turned around, shaking.

"What do you want, why aren't you with your little girlfriend?" Jin cried angrily. "Since you like kissing her so much, wh-"

I tried to say something, but Jin cut me off.

"Don't even, I'm just an annoying and naive faggot, aren't I? Go on, now g-"

What the fuck? Is that what he thinks I think of him? I tried to speak again, but Jin slapped me straight across the face. I rubbed where it stung, shocked.

"I thought you liked me!" He screeched. I was so fucking confused. He thinks I don't like him? "Did that cheek kiss mean nothing to you? Do you always toy with people's heart? Do you even care about m-"

"JIN, WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!" I roared. Jin finally froze, letting me speak, except I didn't want to speak.

I watched him stumble backwards as I stomped towards him, cupping his cheeks and kissing him angrily.

I'm not mad at him. Am I mad at him? I don't know. We sobbed and held onto each other, crying into the kiss. I was so fucking frustrated and upset I couldn't even tell if I wanted to kiss him or not. He was a better kisser than Jihyo, at least.

I detached our lips. "Can't you tell that I'm fucking in love with you?! I've kissed your cheek, I've pinned you to the bed, I've told you to sit on my lap, I've held your hand, how much more obvious do I have to be?"

I paused, panting heavily as my head pounded. The flow of tears stopped, but I was still frustrated. "What do I have to do for your love?"

"Fucking idiot, I do love you!" Jin screamed. I knew he was actually angry when he swore, because he never swears. "And I'll fucking prove it!"

This time, he grabbed my cloak collar and smashed my his lips against mine. I immediately placed my hands around Jin's tiny waist and kissed him back passionately. He wrapped his arms around my neck and swayed with me on the spot. We both gasped into the kiss from lack of air, but I didn't care. Jin was finally mine.

With the pride of that, I nibbled on Jin's bottom lip, asking for access to his mouth.

I smirked when he parted his lips instantly, sticking my tongue in his mouth. His whimper was such a turn on, and it made me suck his tongue harder. I no longer kissed him angrily, but lovingly.

I admired Jin's red and swollen lips, keeping my hands on his waist.

"Now do you believe me?" Jin panted.

"Yeah, I believe you," I grinned, bending down to kiss him one last time. 

Jin loves me.

Jin loves me.

Jin loves me.

~At the pod~

Jin basically forgot about having to plan the dance, but it's not like I complained. After we entered the pod, we collapsed on the bed side by side. 

I stuck out an arm, inviting him into my embrace. I could only dream of how many opportunities we would get to cuddle now. Hugging was great, but there's something different about having a loved one in your arms when you sleep.

He moved in hesitantly, making it kind of awkward. I realized I was going too fast once again and tried to withdraw my arm, but Jin held on forcefully. I chuckled as he curled up in my left arm, heaving his head and arms up on my chest.

We just laid there, enjoying the new turn in our "friendship". We didn't confirm anything, so I don't think we're dating, but that's alright. I already had a plan to ask him out forming in my head.

???

"Fucking idiot, you were supposed to drive them apart!" I shouted at her as she crumpled to the ground. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and slapped her hard across the face, watching a bead of spit fly out.

"I-I'm sorry!" She cried, bowing and wailing. "I'll do better, just give me a chance, please-!"

"I've given you enough chances!" I roared, impatient with her failure. "And every time, it's only made them closer! How will we get the human if the Prince is always around him?"

"Please!" She sobbed loudly. She looked so pathetic.

"Silence!" I demanded. She shut up immediately.

"I have given you many chances, your time is done," I snarled, taking out my staff. Her eyes widened.

"Please, I'll do better!" She screamed hoarsely. Sick of her shrill voice, I took the head of my scythe off, revealing a shining blade. 

"May I?" I asked my master, turning my head to look at him with my sword drawn behind my back. He nodded stiffly, the dim light reflecting his velvety black mask.

In a quick action, I slashed my sword so it cut cleanly through her neck. I smirked, satisfied at the pool of blood surrounding her detached head.

"Who shall we send next, sir?" I asked.

"You shall have to be the one, it is too risky to send anyone else without suspicion," he boomed. My eyes threatened to widen, but I resisted.

I gulped. "Yes, sir."

"Perfect," he smirked lowly from behind his mask. He whipped his cloak around him and disappeared into the shadows. I let out a quiet cackle, a plan forming.

Yes, perfect indeed.