TᕼIᖇTY EIGᕼT

~One week later~

SEOKJIN

We only had two certain months of freedom now, and everyone was going crazy and training harder than ever, which kept me super busy. Weapons were a high demand right now while Hoseok trained the army and I monitored the making of the weapons, so that doubled the stress.

The only time I got to see Namjoon nowadays was when we cuddled at night, then I never saw him during the day. After a long fight between us, I finally gave in and let him wander Direrock without me, as long as he's around other people. He's been moved to working as a blacksmith with Taehyung, so that's kept him busy too. There's been a lot of problems with Namjoon being a human; since he has lower tolerance than fairies, he has to take regular breaks with the heat of the blacksmith cave. Most people understand, but some fairies call him weak. It's upsetting.

Every night, we're both tired as heck. We barely talk out of exhaustion, Namjoon just pulls me close by the waist and kisses me goodnight, after saying "I love you", of course. That's the only thing that keeps me sane at the moment. Once again, it's upsetting.

I miss my boyfriend. We haven't had a real conversation since our argument which I'm pretty sure all of Direrock heard, but I'm happy that we get to cuddle at least, however I still miss him.

He should still be at the pod since I just left, but nobody is awake anyways. It's so late that the stars twinkled brightly in the pitch black sky, but I haven't been getting much sleep anyways, I'm too busy worrying about Namjoon and the Shadow Clan.

Today, one of Yoongi's old friends Lee Taemin, member of the Light Clan, is coming back from a very long quest to visit Direrock. The only downside is, he doesn't know Yoongi passed. And I'm supposed to tell him.

He's not coming for at least seven hours, so I don't even know why I'm up. It's still dark in Direrock, so I'm just walking around as I please.

I dragged my feet through the grass glumly, watching the bright stars glimmer above in the night sky. It reminded me of my friends that I missed so dearly. I haven't hung out with them since almost killing that squirrel, and I just wanted to be with them. I shrieked when someone jumped out at me from the trees.

"Shh, it's just me, hyung!" Jungkook hissed, placing a finger to my lips harshly. I shook his finger off my face, clutching at my rapidly beating heart.

"You can't just do that," I gasped. "It's like 3:30 in the morning."

"Sorry," Jungkook chuckled. "Let's walk."

"Why are you up so late?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"I don't sleep."

I giggled. "Right."

We continued walking through the field, the flowers brushing our toes. We were silent for a bit before Jungkook spoke up.

"What's on your mind, hyung?" He asked. I sighed.

"I miss everyone. We haven't hung out in over a week," I pouted. "Everyone's so busy, and the Shadow Clan is gonna attack at any time. I'm worried, Kookie," I said the last part in a hushed voice.

"Don't be, hyung. We may be less people, but we're stronger and smarter. There's no way we can fail with Lord Hoseok's battle plan."

"He hasn't been himself lately," I frowned. "He's always confused and jumpy, I don't know what's wrong with him."

"He's getting old, old people are paranoid," Jungkook pointed out.

"But Hoseok doesn't get old," I reminded him. "It's impossible."