ᖴOᖇTY TᗯO

~Five hours later~

NAMJOON

It was almost time for dinner with Taemin, and I was terrified that I would mess everything up. If I'm being honest, I gained lots of confidence and pride when the fact that Jin sucked my dick finally sunk into my brain, and I was feeling better than I was five hours ago.

"Joonie, you'll be fine," Jin soothed from behind me, brushing his hands over my shoulders to straighten out my emerald green cloak. He wore an emerald cloak too just so we could match.

"What if I mess up?" I murmured, twiddling my thumbs.

"Just think of how I sucked your D."

I laughed at how Jin was too shy and innocent to say the word "dick", even though it was in his mouth mere hours ago. "You're adorable, but you do want me to pop a boner?"

"If I get to suck you off again, yes," Jin nodded shamelessly. I sighed in laughter, awkwardly bending my elbow to rub his back. He hummed as he did my hair, giving me light pecks from time to time to ease the tension in my body.

"It's just a dinner meeting, nothing big," Jin soothed, squeezing my shoulders. I nodded and exhaled as he took my hand in his own, moving in front of me to look me in the eyes.

"Remember, you're not going to touch me unless you need to hold my hand under the table," Jin recited, rubbing a crooked thumb over the back of my hand. "When you get your napkin, you'll set it in your lap."

Jin kept rambling and reciting our dinner expectations that we practiced, stopping when I needed to take a breath. Before we left, I sat on the bed and pulled him into my lap.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have you?" I grinned, looking into those puppy eyes that I was hopelessly in love with. Jin giggled and latched his arms around my neck as I did the same to his waist.

"I should be asking you the same question," he smiled, connecting our foreheads. We closed our eyes and leaned forwards in unison, capturing our lips in a loving kiss.

It felt like forever since we've kissed so passionately like this, I needed more of his tasty lips. I swiped my tongue back and forth on his bottom lip, not asking for access to his mouth, just to give him some pleasure. However, I couldn't help myself when Jin stuck his tongue into my mouth, inviting me to suck on it.

It reminded me of our second kiss, which was much better than our first kiss; full of love and need with a hint of thirst, our tongues colliding and painting our lips with a mix of our saliva. Jin smiled into the kiss and pulled away with a wet sound.

"We gotta go before we're late!"

I grabbed his hand and ran down the steps alongside Jin, the wind blowing the hair out of my face. Luckily, we were one of the closer trees to the Golden Pod, so it wasn't that far of a run like always. We ran slowly to keep our hair neat, but fast enough so we weren't late. We got way too caught up in making out, we lost precious time.

We tried not to pant as we arrived at the Golden Pod so the guards could actually understand us when we tried to confirm our identities, and succeeded after a few tries. We disconnected fingers reluctantly.

"Don't say anything about being a human until Hoseok or I do," Jin muttered, walking right by my side as we approached the grand hall that the royalty would eat at, rapping on the door politely. Jin grabbed my hand and squeezed it one last time before quickly letting go.

The ginormous oak doors swung open, revealing a mostly marble room with the biggest table I've ever seen in my life smack in the middle of the room. Four chairs were at one end of the table, almost making me frown. It would've been fun if there were a chair on either side of the table so we would have to scream at each other to be heard.