ᖴOᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ

NAMJOON

"Jimin?" I called out as I arrived at said man's pod. I decided to just steal food from him since it was getting dark and I didn't want to go all the way to the kitchens. Plus, that meant Jin would have to wait longer. My poor baby was so tired from our session, it was cute.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed, throwing himself at me. "I thought you left already, what're you doing here?"

"Plans changed," I grinned. "Hopefully it's not a bother, but can we borrow some food? Jin is so tired, I don't want him to have to wait while I go to the kitchens."

"Well, seems he's gonna have to wait, because Tae and I were just about to go to the kitchens, we're out of food too," Jimin grinned, detaching himself from me. "You're more than welcome to join us!"

"That'd be great."

Once we grabbed Taehyung, they flew me down from the pod and onto the ground. Jin refused to do this because he thought that he would drop me, so it was fun whenever Jimin did it.

I smiled when I saw Taehyung boldly wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulders, letting out a small chuckle. They looked at me.

"You guys are so cute," I cooed, pinching their cheeks. It reminded me of Jin's bread cheeks. I swear all I think of is Jin nowadays.

"Shut up," Taehyung muttered, blushing. I chuckled and kept walking with the couple to the kitchens. When we arrived there, nobody was in sight.

"Erm, do we just go in?" I asked.

"Yep," Jimin beamed, intertwining fingers with Taehyung to drag him in. "Let's go, hyung!"

I trailed after them awkwardly, still not convinced that we were allowed to do this without permission. The other two were being very secretive, sneaking around silently. I tried to speak, but Jimin pressed his fingers to my lips harshly.

"Okay, we're not allowed to do this," he admitted sheepishly.

"Will you guys ever stay out of trouble?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nah," Taehyung grinned his famous boxy grin, grabbing a few loafs of bread. I sucked it up and followed suit, grabbing a variety of food.

"Perfect," Jimin smiled devilishly once all of our arms were loaded with food. We sneaked back out of the kitchen in silence. Almost.

I tripped over air, knocking into the table and spilling cutlery everywhere. Taehyung groaned while Jimin laughed.

"Great job, Namjoon," he snorted. Taehyung shook his head.

"Well, now we gotta run thanks to you."

We began sprinting back to the tree, food occasionally falling out of our arms. We laughed and giggled like teenage girls at a sleepover, peering through the dark.

When we got to Jimin's pod, we laid on the floor for a rest, panting.

"Boys."

We all screamed in shock when we heard Jin's voice, whipping our heads around. His lips were pursed as he stood there in his robe, holding out a lantern. His eyes narrowed.

"What were you doing?" He asked, his eyes raking over the food that lay beside us on the ground. "How many times have I told you to stop stealing food?"

I laid there nervously as Jin glared at us all, expecting an answer. Taehyung sighed.

"673 times."

"And it's about to be 674 times."

"How did you get down here, Jin?" I gulped. He couldn't walk 10 minutes ago.

"I have wings, Namjoon," he smiled, fluttering his gorgeous wings.