ᖴIᖴTY ᖴOᑌᖇ

SEOKJIN

Namjoon may have fallen asleep due to how late it was, but I planned to stay up all night if I had to. I made sure he was comfortable before leaving though.

Currently, I'm in the butterfly sanctuary, writing to the Queen of Bleakwater, Joohyun.

Dear Irene,

We're in a bit of a rough patch, much like when my parents Hajoon and Yejin passed. I'm sure you've already heard the news that Suga passed, but J-Hope is gone too.

 I really need your help. I can't say what just incase this letter gets intercepted, but I need you to meet me here soon.

I hope you're not busy, because I'm so, so lost without guidance and I'm getting desperate.

Love, Hammy

I wrapped up my scroll and gave it to one of the butterflies who can fly longer distance, smiling to myself. I love using pseudonyms, I think they're cute. I'm a little bit embarrassed about mine being "Hammy", but now I have to live with it. My real father used to call me his little hamster when I was little, hence why my pseudonym is now Hammy.

"Go little one," I whispered, releasing the butterfly. I was shaking with excitement as I flew back to the Golden Pod. I felt dumb for not thinking of just asking someone to help me translate Mediocros, but I'm so glad Namjoon brought the idea up.

I burst into the study, accidentally awakening my precious human.

"Sorry babe," I exclaimed, not sounding sorry at all. I zipped around the study for a moment or two to get my energy out.

"Sure you are," Namjoon snorted, sitting up on the couch. He rubbed his hair and groaned softly, clearly still half asleep.

I frowned to myself when I saw how tired Namjoon looked, finally going to sit beside him. He flashed me a lopsided smile, tenderly wrapping an arm around my waist.

I smiled and crawled into his lap, pushing Namjoon back against the couch. It wasn't very big, but that was just another excuse to be as close as possible to my boyfriend. Laying on his tummy, I lifted his shirt and crawled right under with him.

"O-oh," Namjoon stuttered, watching me crawl under his shirt. Once we were both in his shirt, I grinned and cupped his jaw, giving him a big fat kiss.

"You're very affectionate today," Namjoon chuckled, stroking my hair.

I nodded happily, nuzzling into his honkers. I could feel the heat radiating off his face.

"It's pretty late," Namjoon yawned. I hadn't noticed the time; it was past midnight.

"You're right!" I gasped. "Go to sleep!"

"I can't when you keep touching me like that," Namjoon whispered in a tiny voice, motioning to my hands, which were caressing his chest. I cooed and apologized, smiling at his flustered state. I wasn't smiling for long when he cupped my butt.

"Stop," I whined.

"No, you started it," Namjoon laughed. My ears perked up suddenly, and my eyes widened.

"Wh-" I cut Namjoon's words off by literally ripping his shirt in my desperate attempt to escape, leaving him half-naked and exposed on the couch. I scrambled to another couch while Namjoon scrambled for his shirt.

"What the hell was that for!" Namjoon hissed, his face turning red. I shushed him as a few guards burst in.

"Queen Joohyun is here to see you, Prince Seokjin," the head guard informed. My eyes widened with joy. "Would you like us to send her in?"