ᖴIᖴTY ᑎIᑎE

NAMJOON

Oh my fucking God this is the best day of my life.

When Jin left to make his announcement, I screamed of absolute joy into the pillow. I was finally gonna be a dad!

I was so fucking worried and concerned for Jin and his little mission, but at the same time I was so happy that we would be fathers together. I know I'm only 18, but I've wanted to be a father since forever, and I promise to be the best dad in the world.

I laid on our bed with a stupid grin on my face, already thinking of our entire life together. I smiled at how cute Jin and our baby would look sleeping together, then I would lay down and spoon Jin, giving both of my babies a kiss. I would buy so many God damn baby shoes that Jin would tell m- scratch that idea, fairies don't even wear shoes.

I patiently waited for Jin to come back from his speech, trying to catch a glimpse of what he was saying since the Golden Pod wasn't too far. However, I couldn't hear a single thing he was saying. Maybe that meant he was coming back!

I was so worried for him already, like if he tripped and hurt himself or the baby, or if I was being clumsy and I somehow punched him in the stomach? I'm pretty sure that won't happen, but you never know.

Jin didn't come back for at least 10 minutes, so those battleplans must be complicated. It looked like a bunch of scribbles to me when he showed me the parchment, it also looked like it was a million years old. I think Jin said it was from 23000 years ago or something.

As if on command, Jin burst through the bedroom door, panting and out of breath.

"DON'T RUN!" I roared. I clapped a hand over my mouth when I saw the look on Jin's face. I quickly walked over and picked him up carefully.

"Namjoon!" He shrieked, kicking his legs around. "Put me down!"

"Shh," I shushed him gently, placing him on the bed as carefully as possible. "You'll wake the baby."

"Are you-" Jin cut himself off with a groan. I carefully laid down beside him as to not dip the bed a single inch, sliding my hand under his cloak to caress his stomach.

"Namjoon," Jin sighed. "I'm only a week pregnant, and I can walk perfectly by myself, you don't need to carry me around."

I ignored him, caressing and kissing his belly. I lowered my head beside it to see if his baby bump grew yet, but his stomach was still flat and soft as always. I frowned and began caressing his tummy again.

"Joon," Jin sighed again, pinching his nose.

I hummed. "Yes, baby?"

"This is excessive. You don't need to act like I'm physically disabled," he frowned. I frowned as well.

"I'm not," I whined. "I'm just taking care of you, you're with a child."

"I'm one week!" Jin scoffed.

"One week is a lot," I snapped, clutching his waist as if I were protecting the baby. He grumbled and laid his head back, mumbling incoherent words. I smiled and kept kissing his soft stomach, checking every few minutes to see if his baby bump grew.

"My baby bump won't grow for another fourteen weeks," Jin snapped, stroking my hair even though he was annoyed. I pouted and gently rested my head on his tummy, nestling my body between his legs. I could tell Jin finally relaxed when I did that, I could feel his breath on my head his body went loose.

I caressed his hips as he stroked my hair, close to falling asleep. It felt so good to be with Jin again.

"Joonie?" Jin asked softly. I replied with a hum.