Chapter 2

"Lee Heeseung." Jake used his lips to point at their classmate behind them.

Sunoo softly jabbed his elbow at Jake, "Ouch! What was that for?!"

"You shouldn't accused someone! That they never did!" Sunoo defended.

"Geez, why are you taking his side?" Jake huffed and link his arm at Sunoo's.

"Don't you feel bad for him?" Sunoo spoke as they both finally arrived at their classroom. Some people talking loudly and the boys at the back playing board games. The teacher was out for a minute and now students were free to do whatever they want.

"Don't you feel suspicious for him?" Jake mimicked Sunoo's voice.

Sunoo glared at Jake who has his hands up like he was caught by a police, The little blond sat at his seat while Jake follows.

"I'm serious. Don't you feel something off about him? I mean, yeah his bullies suddenly got killed and it was located at the old classroom that no one uses. And guess who was there? Exactly, Lee Heeseung." Jake rambled on and on while Sunoo continues to write at his notebook.

"Heeseung has always been odd but could you just imagine? What if the police were right about him being a murde-"

"Why are you talking like you know him?" Sunoo cuts him off and raised his eyebrows at Jake.

Jake pats Sunoo's blond hair and look at everyone before he leans in to whisper, "You know how Heeseung got bullied by them, right? So it could be pretty obvious that Heeseung is the one behind the murdering. Heck everyone hates their bullies so its no question that Heeseung did it."

Sunoo stared at Jake but then everything cuts off when the door was slammed open, to reveal a tall guy with messy raven hair that almost covered his eyes, he has big glasses and his arms are filled with purple bruise.

Three band aids at his cheek, his nose has a small scratch. His name plate at his uniform reveals to be Lee Heeseung.

Everyone went quiet as they watched Heeseung walking back to his seat. The raven haired ignored the stares and took his notebook out.

"See? Everyone suspected him, but you..." Jake whispered out.

"Dummy, the police would've had taken him instead of letting him free. Don't think of him like that when there is no evidence." Sunoo whispered back and put his index finger at Jake's forehead.

Jake didn't say anything back and watched as Sunoo continues to study. Naive, indeed. Sunoo is too kind for this world, Jake thought.

"So the freak really has the nerve to come back?" Haruto, one of the best but also trouble making students at their classroom.

Everyone watched as Heeseung flinched. Sunoo look away from his notebook and glanced at the scene.

"Hey Haruto. Be careful, he might kill you just like what he did before." Doyoung covered his mouth as he laughed.

Jake look away from them and smiled at Sunoo, "Ignore them, go on and study."

"No, they are bothering him again." Sunoo frowned.

Haruto walk behind at Heeseung and took his bag, he zip it open and the stuff inside of the bag were thrown down.

"That's it." Sunoo put his pen down but Jake held his hand.

"Dumbass, don't get involved with them." Jake shook his head viciously.

Sunoo frowned at him, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, let's just go." Jake took his bag and he held Sunoo's wrist pulling him.

Sunoo didn't get the time to argue as the Australian pulled him outside of the classroom, he might feel a bit dizzy but Sunoo swore that he saw Heeseung glaring at him.

His deep black colored eyes were targeting Sunoo, something about his eyes made him scared.

Weird...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed it