Chapter 4

Sunoo walked to a rooftop as his eyes felt sleepy, he ignored Jake and told him that he needs to sleep and the foreigner finally agrees to let him skip class.

Sunoo felt his mind hazy, the temperature of his body went high. He feels really cold.

He laid at the bench and closed his eyes.

Creak..

"Go away, freak!" Sunoo yelled in disgust.

The other was sprawled at the floor looking up at Sunoo in shock, "S-sunoo-"

"Don't call my name!" Sunoo slapped the boy, he fell and held his cheeks.

"Creepy.. Why don't you mind your own business?! Stop following me around!"

"B-but!"

Sunoo.

"You disgust me."

Hey Sunoo.

"You don't understand my love for you." The boy choked on his tears but Sunoo looked at him in disgust.

Sunoo wake up!

Sunoo opened his eyes to reveal Jake's worried face. Right, it is Monday today and his weekends are finished, he dozed off to his classroom. Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows when he realized what his dream were.

"You looked uncomfortable while you were sleeping. So i woke you up" Jake brushed a strand of his hair, "Are you okay?"

It was a weird dream for Sunoo, he couldn't clearly see who the person was in his dream. It made him uncomfortable, Sunoo wouldn't tell a person that he disgusts him. He could never hurt anyone. Sunoo was sure of it. But what does that dream meant? It felt so real.

"Sunoo, you're spacing out again." Jake muttered and place his hand at the blond's shoulder.

"Haa hyung? Nothing i was just- thinking." Sunoo smiled to assure Jake but the browned hair looked at him suspiciously.

"What? Did you dream of me?" Jake teased.

"Oh shut up, hyung." Sunoo sighed and lay his head back at the table.

Jake took a few sips of his strawberry milkshake before his eyes analyzed Sunoo's expression.

Does he remember? The pills definitely worked before, Jake thought and held his hand up, his fingers brushed Sunoo's blond hair perfectly and the blond boy hummed in comfort.

Jake could feel eyes staring at him, he doesn't bother to see who because Jake already knows who the person is, and his lips slowly turned up to a smirk. I win.

.

.

.

Days after days passed by and Sunoo couldn't take it anymore. He felt like his every move were being watched, every time he goes out, he can see a person wearing all black following him and holding a big camera, but every time he tried confronting the person. The person just disappeared like flash.

One faithful day, Sunoo were walking down the hallway on his way from a vending machine.

Heeseung was too focused on his phone nose deep in it walking to the cafeteria. It wasn't until Sunoo had dropped his wallet, Heeseung guessed it was his reflexes from soccer to catch the object but.

Sunoo's world collided with a harsh awakening head butt. They both were dazed holding their temples standing there with painful surprised faces before Sunoo shook it off. So did Heeseung looking at him.

Heeseung widened his eyes, it felt like something in his mind exploded, the raven haired can feel his cheeks started to turn pink but Sunoo was clueless.

"Sorry-" Before Sunoo could open his mouth to say something, Heeseung was gone rushing behind a nearby wall and holding his heart as it was beating fast and his breaths were as well.

Am i having a heart attack?

Heeseung clutched his heart before sighing the feeling fading now, looking back to see if Sunoo had picked up his wallet. Sunoo were still there and Heeseung was hit by that feeling again!

It made what little muscles he had tensed up and made his pupils grow bigger. Heeseung turned away once again.

Phew, that was close. He thought and take his phone out to snapped a picture of Sunoo, it was blurry, and you could only see some of Sunoo's feature, but it was enough to keep Heeseung happy.

Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Heeseung, he felt kind of familiar?
.
.
.
Heeseung had started following Sunoo not too long ago, when he was accused of murdering those students.

Heeseung figured he could watch Sunoo like this every day, maybe for another week, for another month, for another year.

For the rest of his life.

I will help him remember, is what Heeseung's goal is. Though they are classmates, they wouldn't talk to each other much only if it is about a assignment or any School related.

Heeseung has a plan that will change both of their lives.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it!