Chapter 8

After a while Sunoo stopped caring, throwing them away in the locker room trash bin. He stopped when Sunoo noticed others reading them and giggling, he felt embarrassed.

It really was all becoming too much so Sunoo started looking for another job, barista at a cafe didn't seem so bad, and at least the letters would stop, or so Sunoo hoped.

Sunoo came home one day to find a handwritten letter in his mailbox. It freaked Sunoo out, that Heeseung knew where he lived.

Sunoo would report him, but he knew very little about it, which means he'd have to deal with it himself. Sunoo secretly bought a little camera and installed it by the front so he could see who came to his door.

It took a few days but Sunoo eventually caught Heeseung. He was rather quick to leave a letter, but the blond rushed out.

"Heeseung!" He stopped and looked back at Sunoo, feeling embarrassed. "We need to talk."

"I have been, with my letters." Heeseung answered.

"Heeseung, this is not okay, did you stalk me?"

"After you left that restaurant I was worried about you, I looked everywhere and so when I found you I just had to make sure you were okay." The raven haired explained.

"Following people is not okay." Sunoo had enough of it.

"I explained-"

"I didn't read them." Sunoo handed Heeseung all the letters he had left in his mailbox. "You're just making this worse."

"I'm just-"

"You're creeping me out!"

When Sunoo saw his face he weren't sure how to describe it. Heeseung seemed mad, but also heartbroken and confused. His eyes never met Sunoo's, The raven haired just slowly backed away, and then turned around and left without another word.

....

Sunoo is at school listening to Jake rambled on how his day went. Heeseung is there of course. They are at a same school and same subject to attend.

Sunoo felt uncomfortable. Sure, Heeseung stopped but the way he kept on staring and how he would slightly touched Sunoo's hands whenever they would pass each other at a School hallway made Sunoo feel scared.

Jake stopped talking when he noticed Sunoo not listening, "Hey dude, are you okay?"

Sunoo glanced at him, "Hyung.. Can you walk me home?"

Jake smiled, "You aren't a baby anymore, Sunoo-ya."

"It's just-"

"Do you still have the thought of someone following you? Don't be scared by the killings that happened around Gotham City. Your place is near at the police station, silly."

Sunoo only shuts his mouth and laid his head back at the table.

Placing his forehead against the cold steel of the locker, Sunoo straightens the creases of the paper and looks at it again. Letters clipped from random newspapers and pasted alongside to form a message:

Don't be so sad. It hurts to see you cry so late at night. Please take care of yourself.

Love
Anonymous.

Sunoo crumples it again and chucked it in his backpack.

Something to dwell upon sometime later. When the anxiety for his history test isn't eating him inside out.

Out of sight, out of mind, he supposes.

It turns out that isn't always the case.

•••

Another day. Another note. Another evidence of invasion of his privacy.

You should have worn that blue shirt. Why did you discard it? It looked really good on you. Like seriously.

Love with 273 gallons of assurance that you look absolutely ravishing in blue,
Anonymous.

Sunoo remembers closing the windows. He remembers pulling the curtains. Yet, despite all that, they still know the blue shirt he threw on the floor and his mumbling of how blue wasn't a good color on him.

Sunoo sighs as he chucks the crumpled note in his bag.

Another day. Another crumpled note. Another one left ignored in his backpack.

Sunoo spots Jake's wide grin from across the hall, waving excitedly. A grin grows on his lips unconsciously and he jogs up to him, a little jump in his step, the note long forgotten, with a matching grin.

"Hey, got anything on your mind? Looked a lil' bit gloomy over here", Jake questions with an easy going smile.

"Nah, nothing of importance, anyways", Sunoo replies chirpily.

Guess that wasn't the right thing to say.

•••

The saga continues, Sunoo snorts, looking at the yellow envelope sitting in his locker.

Well, the envelope was new. Normally, it was a yellow paper, not an envelope.

Sunoo pulls out the paper inside the envelope and when he finally looks at the contents, his blood runs cold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.