Chapter 14

Jake POV:

Sunoo is not answering my calls. It's been 7 days since his disappearance. Goddammit, i should've told him to stay with me.

Heeseung too... The police are looking everywhere for him because of the sudden murder on Gotham City.

Wait, Sunoo lives in Gotham City too and Heeseung..

I threw my phone over at the wall feeling a bit frustrated, "He is gonna force Sunoo to remember his memories!"

He cannot do that! The medicines i gave for him are worked.

I dialed a number of a person that i am sure they could help. My teeth gritting to each other as i patiently listen to a beeping noise of my phone, while my leg is going up and down. I cannot call the police because one day they will learn the truth of Sunoo.

"What's up, dude?" The person answered.

I slowly smile, "Jay."

            ______________________________

Sunoo POV:

"Killing me softly with his song"

This song. Have i heard it before.. I don't remember.

I push the strand of my hair away from my tired eyes, the song kept on going and going. And whenever i hear that music.

"He's here." I slowly mumbled.

Heeseung opened the door and smiled, "I brought you another book to keep you from being bored."

I'm slowly losing my sanity, it's been what? 10 hours? Weeks? Or days? My sense of date and time has completely disappeared. Throughout the day i could hear people, life, going by just outside the window. But my hands are chained up and the room i am in has no window.

I wanna go home, i wanna call Jake. I have to escape.

"Sunoo, I'll be back and get your medicines." He kissed my cheek and i feel so disgusted. Recently, he has been forcing me to take some kind of 'Medicine' that i don't know what it is for. Whenever i screamed and yell at him to stop, he will grab my jaw and force the pills to my mouth.

I'm scared of what's inside the pills, but i have to escape. I need to.

Third Person's POV

Heeseung was about to leave the room when Sunoo grabbed his leg, "h-hyung, please let me out of the room! It's too dark and damp." Sunoo begged and put his forehead at Heeseung's shoes.

Heeseung looked down at him confusingly, "Of course it's dark, i took all the light bulb."

Sunoo looked up at him with tears brimming at his eyes and Heeseung sighed. "Alright i trust you."

Yes! Sunoo smiled but Heeseung looked at him weirdly, "But first i have to take your pretty legs out."

What.

What does he meant by that?

Heeseung chuckled and open one of the closet to take a silver baseball bat. Sunoo's heart is beating fast in an abnormal way, "What are you doing?"

The raven haired ignored Sunoo's questions and grip the baseball bat, he looked down at Sunoo sitting on the floor while his legs are sprawled on the floor.

"I wish i have pain killers for this. This will hurt but you'll thank me at the end."

Sunoo couldn't speak. He was too scared to even properly beg at that point and he only got more terrified.

"H-hyung, what are you doing?" Sunoo tried to escape from Heeseung's hands but the older smacked him across the face and step on his ankles.

"My Sunoo, we have to do something okay? It's gonna hurt really bad but it'll make you so much better in the end," Heeseung explained and Sunoo's breath had hitched in his throat.

"N-no!" Sunoo said with wide eyes, realizing what it was and he thrashed around more, tears already welling up in his eyes.

"Shh," Heeseung said, walking over to Sunoo, caressing his cheek, watching the way his lips quivered in fear.

"P-please," he begged. "You don't have to do this, please don't do this," Sunoo begged, his voice cracking as a few tears had fallen down his cheek at that point.

Heeseung stood up and he step on both of his legs, he raised his baseball bat and Sunoo screamed, closing his eyes not wanting to see.

Crack!

The sound of Sunoo's bones cracking filled the silence room, Sunoo screamed and his vision got more blurry because of his tears. Heeseung smiled as he finally broke his left ankle, and now it was the right ankle left.

Bang!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's creepy but still I hope you guys like it.