Chapter 16

SUNOO POV:

Another song again. I could hear Heeseung singing.

I winced as i felt my foot hurting. Ah, right. He hurt me yesterday. I gulped and looked at purple bruises surrounding my ankles but i noticed bandages around my foot.

Heeseung probably treated it but it's just making it more worse, my foot hurts more and more.

I remember yesterday's event. It's too horrific and scary that i want the memory out of my head and whenever Heeseung came to the room i would get more terrified and scream at him to get away.

Heeseung would seem sad but he would give me space but for now he never leaves me alone. Never.

I remember clearly of his words, "You can roam around the house freely."

It made me happy but i can't escape, not with this condition. I have to wait a bit of time to heal my foot before i make a plan.

Yesterday i remember waking up from the pain and the door would open wide, and Heeseung's large hands would grab my wrist to take me outside the room.

He makes me crawl around the house and clean. And at the end of the day, we have dinner together, he would cook for me and then feed me. But being with him, the atmosphere is completely terrifying.

But Heeseung doesn't do anything at all but i could tell.. It wasn't that he wasn't doing anything, Heeseung would patiently wait for me to make a mistake. It's as if he needs someone to be angry at.

That look of his says everything. The moment Heeseung would catch anything, he'll hurt me without hesitation.

That's what happened yesterday. I accidentally drop a plate and, he would push me and punch me, saying that i was doing everything wrong.

But then his mood would quickly change, he will cry and beg for me to forgive him. That he didn't mean to hurt me.

Of course i did forgive. Not really that, i was just afraid to get hurt.

Sunoo's POV

Ever since then i began living with him for who knows how long. My foot is still injured and Heeseung has no plans to treat it right.

The house looks old and broken, the wooden floor creaks all the time, there is barely any windows, and the house smells like something is rotting. What is it? Like the smell of dead bodies.

But there's a door led outside just in front of the kitchen, the sound of everyday life and it was just right outside that door. The sound of people, there are people outside.

That door is just right in front of me, and i have this swivel chair that moves around. I look at the other door that leads to the basement which is where Heeseung is, he's still down there.

My heart is pounding like crazy, if it's only that far then around 5? No, 7 seconds is all it would take.

It'll take at least 5 seconds for Heeseung to hear the door opening and come up! And by the time I'll be by the door, people will see and i will yell for help!

I-it should work.. It's possible right? It is.. I'll check one more time.

Sunoo moves the chair slowly by the entrance of the kitchen and glanced towards the door, adrenaline crawls up to his heart and his face started to sweat.

"This is my only chance." Sunoo mumbled. I have to!

Sunoo smiled and move the swivel chair but it made a sound, he looked down and saw a frame.

Heeseung will definitely hear me when i pass that... Since you can even hear footsteps down there.

"Dammit," Sunoo bite his lips as he tried to pass the frame slowly by slowly. But it was making it more difficult for Sunoo.

I have to! I have to escape! I wanna go back!

"It's now or never."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it.