Chapter 9

It is a photograph. Of Sunoo. Of him sleeping.

Sunoo searches the envelope for any kind of note and when his fingers make contact with one, he quickly unfolds it and reads the message with wide eyes.

You look so adorable. The little gap between your luscious lips as you quietly snore and stir the eerie quietness of the night. The way that bare golden chest rose with every relaxed breath you take and how your eyelashes rested on your cheekbones that were as plump as an apple.

Love with a tint of a blush,
Anonymous.

His blood runs cold, the gravity of the situation finally dawning on him.

Sunoo has always been a daunt believer of analyzing things. He doesn't , unlike the majority of the population, like to jump to conclusions on a first glance. He likes to dig deeper, look at it from all perspectives, achieve concrete evidence and then finally he draws a conclusion.

It is a step by step process.

But, when it comes to the crumpled piece of paper in his clenched fist, the signs are too obvious for him to analyze something like this.

It is official.

He has a stalker. Could it be Heeseung? But Heeseung already left him alone.

•••

"Sunnn, let's go on a cafe!" Jake's loud voice boomed through the whole school and the guard looks at him weirdly.

"Hyung, lower your voice down." Sunoo glared.

Jake smiled and put his arm around the blond's shoulder, he whispered something at Sunoo's ear and then pecked Sunoo's cheek making the younger cringed.

"Eww hyung!" Sunoo wiped his cheek and he stared in disbelief at Jake laughing.

"What? We used to do that when we were kids!" Jake covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"You don't just kiss my cheek out of nowhere! And plus I'm a change man and we were young before."

"Yeah, sure. Changed man. I'm just gonna ignore the fact that you said you wanna marry me back in kindergarten."

Sunoo playfully push Jake away and glared at him, "I was a kid back then."

"Aigoo.. My Sunoo is still Sunoo." Jake latched himself back to Sunoo and started pinching his cheeks.

"Hyung!"

The two were busy on their own world by their fits and laughter when they both didn't noticed someone fuming in anger and in Jealousy.

Heeseung glared at Jake's back, his heart was beating fast. He didn't like how close Jake is to Sunoo. He wanted to kick him, the anger at his chest started to rise and his knuckles are turning white.

He wanted to relieved his anger.

He wanted to stab someone, so at a middle of the night he found himself following a person.

Heeseung followed a boy out and dragged him into an alley. He was too intoxicated to really fight back, and Heeseung went off. Jake's sweet words, talking about Sunoo that way, he couldn't stand for that.

He kept at it until he was out of breath, blood on the floor below. The dude seemed half dead, but that wasn't going to get what he wanted. Heeseung threatened him, telling him he had crossed the wrong people and that they would go after everyone who was close to him.

But boy he made one mistake.

Heeseung left the body and didn't bother to clean up because he was too blinded by jealousy. The raven haired heard police sirens and he stopped at his track.

I left my DNA! Heeseung has never done a mistake like this before but he was just too angry to notice that he had left his own evidence.

Shit, Shit, Shit! I'm fucked! Heeseung put his hood up and run away from his murder scene afraid that the police will see him but eventually they did.

"Someone is running away! Follow him!"

Heeseung bites his lips and went straight forward to the woods. The police finally found evidence and DNA to a serial killer on Gotham City.

And that is Lee Heeseung.

.....

Sunoo hummed a song to himself while carrying his groceries. It was midnight but his fridge is looking empty and he couldn't buy food tomorrow as he have a work to do.

Sunoo lied to Jake. He didn't really saw the news today but oh well.

It's late, his phone screen shows two in the middle of the night. The pitter patter of raindrops from the drizzle is the only sound he hears in the otherwise eerily quiet night.

He pulls out his umbrella and takes extra precaution with walking, hopping over puddles and keeping his steps light. He takes a deep breath, the smell of rain on earth has always been therapeutic.

When he arrived to his door step he heard someone running. Being the curious person he is, he looks behind him and saw the person stumbling to his steps and falling down into the ground.

Sunoo immediately drop his groceries and ran straight to the person.

"H-hey! Are you alright?" Sunoo asked
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it!