Chapter 19

"You have to find my friend! Please!" Jake begged as he was on his knees, the police just sighed and helped him to stand.

"Look here, we are dealing with a serial killer. Your friend could wait."

Jake widened his eyes as he felt anger rushing through his chest, how dare they?! He swiftly grabbed the police's collar, "Are you kidding me?! My Sunoo has been missing for 3 weeks and you're telling me to wait?! He must have been captured by the serial killer! You have to help my friend!"

The police got annoyed and push Jake at the floor, "If you're that desperate to look around your friend then fine! I give you the permission to investigate Sunoo's case then. Just-Just leave me alone! I have to deal with a serial killer's case."

Jake glared at him and stood up to clean his clothes, "Fucking pigs."

The police quickly looked at him, "What did you say?!"

Jake didn't answer and left the police station, his jaw clenched and saw a can at his way, he aggressively kick the can but then he heard a chuckle.

"Romeo looking for his Juliet?"

Jake already knew who the person was.

"Shut up, Jay."

The person named Jay chuckled, he was wearing a face mask and a cap to hide his identity. "Why did you even made a deal with Heeseung knowing very well that he would steal Sunoo away from you?"

"I fucking told him, Jay! He didn't listen."

"Then why did you made Heeseung stay?" Jay smirked and walk besides Jake.

"Because i trusted him." Jake spatted out bitterly, his hand slowly turning white at how he clenches.

Jay couldn't help but laugh at his remark, "Heeseung? Trust? What a joke."

"Are you gonna stop being a bother and help me find Sunoo?" Jake rolled his eyes at him.

Jay puts his hands at his pockets and took a deep breath, "I wanna punch Heeseung when i meet him so yes I'm gonna help."

---------

Heeseung huffed as he saw their shelves, there was barely any food and he knew he have to go out and get the groceries but the problem is that he cannot leave Sunoo alone in this house.

He bit his lips and went to the other room to see Sunoo laid up in bed with tears still falling from his eyes.

Heeseung sighed and sat at the bed making Sunoo move away from him, "Sunoo, i need you to do something for me."

Sunoo looks away from Heeseung, trying to avoid him as much as possible. The older got annoyed and aggressively grab the blond's shoulder, making him look at the older. "Look at me?! Why are you not looking at me?"

Sunoo slapped Heeseung's hand away from him, "What's it to you?!" He asked.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and stood up, "Yeah, you don't deserve to come outside."

"Huh?" Sunoo pushed the blankets away and crawled near to Heeseung, "Are you going away?"

"I was gonna bring you with me but you're being a brat today."

This could be a chance to escape!

Sunoo shook his head and grab Heeseung's hands, "No! Please let me come with you!"

Heeseung chuckled and held Sunoo's cheek tenderly. "You're gonna stay here and clean the house while i go outside. I might be home before 6 pm. Don't cross the line, Sun."

"N-no!"

But Heeseung already left the room before he could say another word, Sunoo finds it hard to catch up with Heeseung because of the injury at his legs. He hissed and look back at the purple bruises at his legs.

He slowly crawled to the door and then saw the swivel chair, Sunoo sat on the swivel chair and move it around at the kitchen which is in front of the door.

Sunoo laid his head at the table feeling hopeless as time goes by. All he could hear was the clock ticking and his deep breathes.

There's nowhere to run,

No place you can go,

Nowhere you can hide,

Where you won't be found,

There's no place on earth,

Where you could lay low.

Wherever you are,

I will track you down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi sry for late update!
Hope you guys enjoyed it! ❤️