Chapter 7

"What?" Sunoo were confused by his coworkers comment. "Who?"

"The guy who came in everyday, sat at the same place."

"Oh, well that's cute." He giggled. "Tell him I said hi."

One day Sunoo came into work and had to do a double take when he saw Heeseung. Same table, usual order, staring down at his laptop. He wasn't looking at the blond, so Sunoo quickly rushed to the back.

Heeseung was starting to scare him, but Sunoo needed the job so he continued as usual. He figured he could do it, even the little conversations Sunoo had, but it was all becoming too much.

...

"Are you telling me that Heeseung is stalking you?" Jake laughs at his best friend. Sunoo frowned at him and slap his arm.

"I'm serious!"

Jake let go of his phone and stared at Sunoo dumbfounded, "How is he stalking you?"

"He keeps talking to me at my new job and.. I don't know! He creeps me out! I always see him everywhere i go."

Jake flicked his forehead, "Dummy, Heeseung being a murderer is just scaring you. Don't mind him."

Sunoo held his forehead and glared at Jake. "Fine! I believe you."

Near the end of Sunoo's shift one day he decided to finally do something. The blond sat down across from Heeseung.

The other has his eyes light up so brightly that Sunoo started to lose his nerve a bit, but he swallowed his nerves. It took Sunoo a second to collect his thoughts.

"Heeseung..."

"Yes. How have you been?" Heeseung smiled, he brushed his injured arm making Sunoo cringe a little bit. He looks... Dirty and always has injuries at his body.

"I've been good... except..." Sunoo dragged out the sentence.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" The raven haired frowned.

"You keep coming here everyday, and I know it's because of me."

"I like you, when you changed shifts I was kinda sad and you didn't tell me about it."

"And yet here you are."

"Yeah, figured it was school." Heeseung hummed. They were both classmates at a certain subject but at other subjects they are separated.

"Look, I don't wanna sound mean but... you're making me uncomfortable." Sunoo gulped.

"Huh?"

"You're here everyday around the same time... my coworkers keep teasing me about it, it's embarrassing."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause trouble. I can talk with them and-"

"No... what I want... can you stop coming."

"Wa... what?"

"You're making me uncomfortable and a little scared. This place is nice but you don't have to come everyday, or sit in the same place. It's a bit weird for all the employees."

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I'm not good at socializing so-"

"I get it, I'm not good either, so I guess we can agree that this isn't right."

"I see..." Heeseung looks down.

"I probably sound like an asshole, and-" Sunoo gots cut off.

"No, no, you're right, looking back, it is weird, I'm sorry."

Heeseung quickly packed his things, dropping money on the table, telling Sunoo to keep the change and then rushing out.

Sunoo felt bad but at the same time relieved, at least he'd have less anxiety at work.

....

Sunoo's coworkers never mentioned Heeseung once Sunoo talked to him, at least not to his face. Behind his back they talked about how mean Sunoo had been to Heeseung, and it started to feel like Sunoo traded one evil for another.

He pushed it through though, just wanting to do his work. One day though one of his coworkers handed Sunoo an envelope.

"What's this?"

"It's from you know who. He handed it to me the other day to give to you."

"Really? Thanks."

Sunoo took it with a smile but waited for them to leave. He put the letter in his bag and headed out, he had no intention to read it so Sunoo threw it into the nearest alley dumpster.

Being at work everyday was bad enough, but now Heeseung was sending Sunoo letters, and it wasn't the last time. Every now and then Sunoo found one in his locker at work, left by another coworker.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.