Chapter 13

Heeseung stared at him before looking everywhere at the room, he saw a sketchpad and a pencil.

"You can use this for awhile." Heeseung gave Sunoo the sketchpad, he was about to leave when Sunoo grabbed his foot making him stay.

"I wanna go home..." Sunoo sobbed. "Please... I won't say anything... I won't tell anyone... just... just let me go home..."

"Sh, sweetheart, you're being silly, you are at home." The raven haired smiled.

"No... this isn't..."

"Easy, easy, you're safe here, the world is a scary place. Just look at what happened to everyone at Gotham City."

"You're... sick..."

"No, no don't say that. Sunoo..."

Heeseung wanting to pull Sunoo close but the younger crawled back onto the bed, telling him to get away. He didn't stop, and Sunoo started to scream, trying to shove him away. Sunoo put up a decent fight, although he accidentally scratched Heeseung in the process.

The older yelled and backed away for a moment. Sunoo curled up, watching him cautiously as he touched his neck, flinching when he touched the wound.

"That stings..." He rushed over to Sunoo and grabbed his hand. "You could hurt yourself."

"What..."

Before Sunoo could react his hands were chained up. He yelled for a moment before he saw Heeseung get a little bottle and syringe from the dresser.

"No... no, no, no, please... I'm sorry..."

"This is for your own good, don't cry sweetheart."

Sunoo did little as Heeseung sedated him, knowing he couldn't do much anymore. Sunoo's vision went hazy and Heeseung disappeared for a moment, coming back with some nail clippers.

The younger were barely conscious as Heeseung trimmed Sunoo's nails, kissing his hand when the raven haired was done.

"There you go, now you can't hurt yourself."

"Hyung..."

"I'll go wash your clothes in awhile. You can sleep again."
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter is short because in another chapter the Jake pov will be featured
So faraway I hope you guys like it.