Chapter 6

Sunoo smiled and pointed at his seat, "I cleaned it."

"Oh." Heeseung mumbled out and bite his lips.

That's when Sunoo giggled, "Why are you so nervous? Its just me here." The blond grips at his mop.

The sunlight between them slowly started to rise down and the wind became more stronger that it brushed Heeseung's hair bit by bit. The eye contact between them makes the older weak.

"Do you... Think like them?"

"Hm?" Sunoo tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

"Do you think th- that I'm a murderer?" Heeseung bites his lips trying to read Sunoo's expression but the blond only has his small smile at his lips, making it hard to read what Sunoo were thinking.

"Is that why you were nervous?"

That's not really it. Heeseung thought.

"There is no evidence, why should i believe them?" Sunoo pouted and leaned at his mop staring down at Heeseung.

"I-i see. I have to go, see you around." Heeseung bowed and swiftly walk out not giving Sunoo a chance to talk.

"See you, Heeseung." Sunoo finds him interesting, how weird was it when Heeseung felt weirdly familiar?

Sunoo started working at a cafe that he found nearby the woods. It was weird of how far this place is to his home- But he didn't really mind it.

Money is important for him and the other cafes are rejecting his job offer and thus how he find this small cafe near at a forest.

Ring,, Ring,,

The door rang indicating that a person enters the cafe. Sunoo looks up and smiled, "Welcome.. Heeseung hyung?"

Heeseung still has his hair down, Sunoo could barely see his eyes. He wore a black over size T-shirt and jeans. His arms are covered with bandages.

"Oh Sunoo-ya." Heeseung wasn't surprised to see Sunoo working there of course. It was all part of his plan, he knew and stalked Sunoo successfully.

Though his appearance may caught Sunoo off guard. He forgot to wash the blood from his cheek.

"Are you okay?" Sunoo asked. The raven haired smirked, he thinks i have a cut.

Heeseung shook his head and smile, "I'm okay, I'll just get a coffee and go."

Sunoo's co worker looked at Sunoo with a teasing smile, it was obvious that Heeseung liked Sunoo but the blond was too oblivious.

Heeseung got his coffee and stayed for a bit, stealing glances at Sunoo and then payed his bill and left.

.....

Heeseung didn't return to the cafe that Sunoo is working for a few weeks, simply watching from a distance, learning Sunoo's schedule.

Even without being close to Sunoo, Heeseung was falling more in love, seeing his walk, his smile, silent laughs, the way Sunoo's eyes shined. Sunoo were nothing less than perfect to Heeseung.

He missed him more and more. Wishing for Sunoo to remember him and accept him.

Once Heeseung had what he needed he returned to the place. He was happy to see Sunoo recognize him, sitting in the same place as before.

He was more confident than before, so no slip-ups or embarrassing moments. Over time it became his go to place, doing some of his work there, happy to have Sunoo refill his coffee. Although he tended to get upset when someone was at what he considered to be his table.

"When do you get off work?" Heeseung asked. "I think it's about time I get you a coffee."

Sunoo chuckled. "In a few minutes, but I'm not one for coffee."

"Then a milkshake."

"I appreciate the offer but I'm good. I have plans with friends after my shift."

"I see, some other time perhaps."

"Yeah, maybe."

Sunoo could admit, Heeseung was cute and seemed like a nice person, he also left nice tips, but the blond weren't interested. It was a bit weird that Heeseung seemed to come everyday, same spot, almost the same order every time with a few variations.

Sunoo didn't make a fuss about it, his coworkers making jokes about how he was his boyfriend but Sunoo brushed it off. The best approach would probably have been to talk to Heeseung, but Sunoo really didn't know how.

For starters he switched shifts. It wasn't really because of Heeseung, Sunoo had a new semester which meant new schedule. Sunoo didn't see him after that, at least for a while.

"He's asked about you, you know."

"What?" Sunoo were confused by his coworkers comment. "Who?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.