Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

Heeseung walked up the stairs as he closed the basement behind him, the raven haired looked at the kitchen to see Sunoo cutting vegetables. He smiled at the scene and walk away to leave the blond alone.

Sunoo slouched to his chair and put his forehead by the sink with tears falling from his eyes, "I'm scared. There's no way i can do it."

I keep of thinking what might happen if it goes wrong.. I-i can't get it out of my mind. Sunoo thought and wiped his tears.

....

Sunoo's POV

I can't wait for my foot to heal, despite him breaking my ankles i could barely walk. But I'm slowly losing my sanity. I wanna go back home so bad and being with Heeseung scares me.

I desperately searched for the best timing and plan. I even changed my expression according to what he wanted so he wouldn't notice. And Heeseung would always smile and tell me, "See? You're getting used to this."

No, i don't. I was pretending.

____________________________

Third Person's POV

Sunoo was wiping the floors and Heeseung was cleaning the bathroom. "So many useless shit." Heeseung huffed and he saw Sunoo cleaning.

"Hey, that's enough. Come here." Heeseung reached out a hand to Sunoo. Sunoo raised his eyebrows and crawl towards the older.

"Can you clean the drawers? It's so dusty and i also have to do something important." Heeseung stood up and glanced down at Sunoo that was smiling at him. "Yes hyung."

Heeseung stared a bit at his face, "I'm glad you're slowly understanding me, Sunoo." That was his last words before he exit the bathroom.

Sunoo quickly changed his face to a sad one when he saw the raven hair leaving. Who could knew that pretending a happy expression was exhausting.

The blond immediately cleaned the drawers and fixing the essentials at their own place when suddenly a bottle fell down to the floor. Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and grab the bottle as he read the words.

His lips slowly crept up to a smile and Sunoo gripped to the bottle, "Aha.. I found it."

...

It was Sunoo's turn to cook dinner. His hands were shaky as he stir the soup while Heeseung is still at the basement.

The blond swiftly open the bottle that he found at the bathroom and put the liquid in the soup.

It wasn't any kind of liquid.

It's a rat poison.

Sunoo's shaky breathes calmed down as he quickly shove the bottle to his pocket, he bite his lips and continued stirring the soup like nothing happened. Today, he's planning to poison Heeseung and escape quickly by the door.

"Is dinner finished?" Heeseung arrived to the kitchen and he saw the delicious soup sitting at the table.

"Y-yes." Sunoo looked down as his heart started to beat in an abnormal way, his face started to sweat but Sunoo remained a smile at his lips not wanting Heeseung to be suspicious.

"Wow.. This seems delicious. Does this mean you've gotten used to this now?"

Sunoo nervously laughs as he move his swivel chair by the table. Heeseung stared at the soup and slowly sat in front of Sunoo with a smirk.

"Ah, I guess I'm going to die soon." Heeseung teased. Sunoo licked his lips, his foot bouncing up and down, a nervous habit he had. His eyes darted to his lap.

Heeseung hummed and put his hand to his chin, "Stop being so nice to me all of a sudden. You're making me nervous." He said with a smile.

Sunoo remained silent and tried his best to stay clam.

"Whatever, let's eat." Heeseung grab his spoon. Sunoo smiled, finally! Heeseung is finally eating the soup.

Heeseung raised his spoon and Sunoo brightens up, he's doing it! The younger thought.

Eh?

Sunoo looks down.

Why did he..

He looks up again.

Heeseung was smiling at him, his eyes was difficult to read and the spoon was back to the plate. "You seem to be smiling a lot lately... I wonder why?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it..