Chapter 18

Heeseung was smiling at him, his eyes was difficult to read and the spoon was back to the plate. "You seem to be smiling a lot lately... I wonder why?"

"Ah.." Sunoo mumbled, he felt small underneath Heeseung's deep stare, wanting to disappear.

Heeseung chuckled and clasped his hands together, "You go first."

"... Huh?" Sunoo blinked once then twice. His face started to sweat and chills were crawling around his back.

The older sway his head to the side, his eyes almost disappearing as his smile was wide. "Don't make me repeat myself. You heard me."

Sunoo gulped and look at the soup that he put poison on.

Heeseung's smile slowly disappeared, "Eat it. Then we can both smile."

What should i do.. Sunoo's eyebrows furrowed and his lips quivered in fear. The blond grab his spoon and slowly take a bit of the soup.

Sunoo raised the spoon to his lips with wide eyes, If i confess now.. Would he forgive me?

If he finds out i not only tried to escape but also tried to poison him. My fingers... No, he might even cut off an arm or a leg. But, that's still better than eating rat poison and dying peacefully, right?

Sunoo slowly opens his mouth, tears are threatening to fall down to his cheeks. The only word chanting to his mind is, Don't swallow.

The spoon entered to his mouth and then Sunoo put it back to his plate, he pretends to chew.

Don't swallow. Don't swallow. Don't swallow.

"Hahaha." Heeseung chuckled, "Look at you.."

Sunoo still has the soup to his mouth but Heeseung kept on looking at him.

Even my blood, sweat and tears,

even my body, heart and soul.

I know that it's all yours.

This is a spell that'll punish me.

The blond started to have tears welling up his eyes and Heeseung cooed, "I told you not to be fucking stupid, Sunoo."

"Tried poisoning me but here you are crying." Heeseung stood up from his seat and went in front of Sunoo to kneel.

Sunoo didn't swallow the soup but he could tell that the poison is starting to get on his tongue. Heeseung look up at Sunoo and put his hand in front of his mouth.

"Let it out."

Sunoo shook his head as he look at Heeseung's palm. I'm not gonna throw out the soup that has been on my mouth at his hand.

"Do you wanna die? Vomit the food out."

"At yo-your hand?" Sunoo sniffled.

"Hurry." Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows.

Sunoo threw up the soup at Heeseung's hand and started coughing, his clenched eyes let out a tear as he felt the spiciness at his tongue.

Heeseung then stood up and went to the sink to wash his hands, he went to the fridge to get water for Sunoo, "You're still the same Sunoo."

Sunoo opened his eyes and look sickly at Heeseung, "What do you mean?"

Heeseung put the glass of water at Sunoo's lips so that he could drink, "Oh, you'll know it soon. Your head will start to ache if i tell the story all at once, but don't worry i will tell you little by little."

Sunoo wanted to cry again, his mind screaming at him to escape but his hands and legs won't move.

"Next time don't do that again. I'll be cooking for now on."

It's too sweet.

Sunoo muses that this is how Eve felt when she bit the apple in the garden.

A fool.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it.