Chapter 12

"Don't..."

"Hey, it's okay."

Sunoo felt his heart beating in an abnormal way, he felt a bit of strength to scratch Heeseung's arm in way of defending himself.

"Haha.. That's cute." Heeseung laid Sunoo to his lap, holding him like a baby.

"I wanna... Go home." Sunoo's croaked voice said.

Sunoo looked around and notice unfamiliar things. He knew at one point that this house is not his, the only way he could think of is that Heeseung took him to his house.

"This is your home." Heeseung chuckled.

Sunoo pushed Heeseung, "This is not my home! Take me back!"

The raven haired didn't seem annoyed, rather amused, but Sunoo were putting up a decent fight. The younger managed to slap Heeseung and then it went quiet.

They both stopped, and Sunoo began to regret his actions, more so when Heeseung started laughing. He threw the rag on the floor and pulled Sunoo into his arms.

The blond didn't move, but Sunoo were shaking, scared while in his arms. Heeseung gently rocked Sunoo to the sides, Heeseung's lack of anger was very unsettling.

"Sh, sh, I know you're scared, it's okay. You just don't understand yet, but I'll teach you alright, you don't have to be scared."

"I wanna go home." Sunoo whimpered.

"I know you don't like it, but it's only for a while, okay. Until you understand. Until you remember."

"...why..."

"Hm?"

"Why... are you..." Sunoo were tearing up. "...doing this..."

Sunoo didn't get an immediate answer. Instead Heeseung's hand gently running through Sunoo's blond hair. The younger weren't sure what he was doing, but Sunoo were still too shaken up to fight Heeseung or question him.

"I love you. I have since we met. But you don't remember anything what happened before. So slowly by slowly i will let you understand and you will learn to love me."

Sunoo was speechless. What did he meant by that? What does he do not remember?

"Heeseung hyung..."

"Hm?"

"This is kidnapping..."

"Don't think about it like that. I just brought you home early."

Sunoo kept quiet, horrified by his words. Heeseung was insane, clearly not understanding how wrong his actions were. After a while he laid Sunoo back down, tucking him in.

"I have to go out for a bit, but don't worry okay." A rag was suddenly against Sunoo's face. "You can just sleep."

Sunoo panicked for a second before the darkness took him. Heeseung kissed his head, watching him sleep for a while before heading out.

Jake: Sunoo?!

Jake: SUNOO

Jake: ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME AGAIN?!

Jake: ANSWER YOUR PHONE, GODDAMMIT

Jake: WHY ARE YOU NOT AT YOUR HOUSE? ITS BEEN 4 DAYS

Jake: You better answer.

"Come on, it's gonna get cold."

Sunoo ignored the food, staring at Heeseung. The older sighed lowering his hand, and moving away the food. He came closer, reaching a hand out to Sunoo but the younger leaned back, the tears starting to fall.

"Hey, hey, sh, don't cry, you're okay."

"Let... please... let me go..."

"The answer is no love."

Sunoo swallowed nervously. He had asked before, but Heeseung always avoided answering, or changed the subject completely. This was the first time he actually gave an answer, and of course it was no. Sunoo knew he'd say that, but now he have heard it, and it made the blond feel worse. It had only been a few days, not even a week yet, but every moment that passed made Sunoo all the more terrified.

"You need to eat."

Sunoo haven't left Heeseung's room yet, only for baths, so it was pretty isolating. The first day the younger had been there, was possibly the worst of all.

When Sunoo finished eating, the raven haired smiled at Sunoo and put his food plate away.

The blond scanned the room he is in trying to see if there are any possible escape but of course Heeseung's room has no window. Sunoo started to panic and look for any drawers as a self defense tool to attack Heeseung.

"No.." The blond muttered out when he could only find stuff toys everywhere.

When the raven haired entered the room, he saw Sunoo sitting at the floor, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just.. Looking for something entertaining." Sunoo answered Heeseung.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like it.