Chapter 11

Heeseung POV.

I opened my eyes as i heard humming in the background. The sweet scent immediately went into my nose and my tongue started to melt.

Is that food? Ah, I'm hungry.

I was about to sit up but i groaned and notice bandages around my stomach. I widen my eyes, i didn't remember what happened but Sunoo is here.

Sunoo is here- with me.

My lips crept to a smile and look behind me to see his back while making food. Oh how i miss Sunoo.

I carefully stood up while holding my injured stomach, my foot steps are more quiet than ever. Sunoo's back still faced to me as his lovely voice hummed a song. My smile keep on getting wider and wider as i stood close behind him.

I want to hug him.

"Heeseung hyung?" Sunoo turned around and was surprised to see Heeseung behind him. He didn't noticed his presence nor the sound of his footsteps. How weird.

"Sunoo." Was all i could mutter out. I'm still surprised at his face and i couldn't get over how attractive he is.

Sunoo put the dishes at the sink and wipe his wet hands, "When we finished eating you passed out. I took care of the wound at your stomach."

Third Person POV

Heeseung smiled and took a step away to create some space between them but then something hits him.

"Did you call the ambulance?"

Silence.

The sound of the clock ticking was the only thing making noises and Sunoo froze to his place, still not seeing Heeseung's face as he turned back to the sink.

He doesn't wanna turn around and see Heeseung's face. Sunoo remembers what he said to him before and his expression morphed into something he couldn't understand.. Like there was some blood lust at Heeseung's eyes.

"Sunoo.. You didn't called the ambulance... Right?"

Sunoo could feel his heart beating afraid that Heeseung might hear it. "Hyung, i-i only called them because you were badly hurt-!"

Heeseung turned Sunoo around and punch him at his face making the younger drop to the floor with tears in his eyes.

"I was supposed to do this soon but i guess you only made trouble for us, Sunoo." Heeseung kneel towards the younger and grab his collar.

"H-hyung, stop it."

"You made me do this Sunoo. It is all your fault, if you have never done this then i wouldn't be hurting you." Heeseung smiled and cupped Sunoo's face.

Fear. Fear was all in Sunoo's face, he doesn't want to believe that Heeseung is like this, but at the same time he does. The blond screamed as louder as he gets hoping to get help.

"HELP!"

Heeseung immediately covered his mouth and grab a fistful of Sunoo's hair, "Shut up!"

"MHM!"

Heeseung raised his fist then-

Bang!

.....

Jake: Hey?

Jake: Are you okay?

Jake: You haven't been to School for like 3 days!

Jake: And that Heeseung too..

Jake: I'll go to your house okay?

Jake: Please answer if you see this.

Sunoo opened his eyes, his vision were blurry and his head is aching. His breathing felt like he was inhaling a bunch of smoke. The blond coughed and close his eyes.

How long has it been? What day or time is it? He remembers Heeseung punching him and fainted. Where could he possibly be?

"Sun.."

Sunoo heard a deep voice behind him, the blond didn't wanna look as fear started to crawl to his back.

Sunoo were a bit more awake, trying to move around, but his muscles still weren't working properly. When he heard the door shut and lock he knew Heeseung was back.

Heeseung untied Sunoo, but it wasn't going to change anything for the younger. Sunoo could see the biggest smile on Heeseung's face as he took Sunoo's hand and kissed it, working his way up to the blond's arm. Sunoo felt gross, and fearful, but he didn't show, he couldn't, what Sunoo could do though, was cry. Tears had built up and were sliding down his cheek.

"Oh no, no, don't cry Sunoo, everything's going to be okay. I'm going to take care of you, I'm not gonna hurt you, I would never do that to you." Heeseung hugged Sunoo.

"Hyung... Hee..."

"Sh, don't try to talk, you're still gonna be drowsy from the sedative, so there's no point."

"Don't..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.