Chapter 3

Jake: Yo

Jake: You still awake?

Sunoo: Yeah lol

Sunoo: Do you need something?

Jake: YEs

Jake: Let's go to an arcade !

Sunoo: Alright let me get ready

"Bang!" The sounds of gun shooting and the controller dominates around the place as the two boys were busy on their own world.

People around the arcade were staring at them weirdly, simply because they were too loud.

"Ha! Get wrecked!" Sunoo said and let go of the game controller he was gripping into.

Jake pursed his lips and stared at the screen that was flickering "Game Over!" , he lazily threw his controller at the side while Sunoo laughs.

"Remember your deal. The loser will treat us a ice cream!" Sunoo pointed his finger at Jake's soft cheeks. "Whatever... You're lucky that you're cute."

Sunoo giggled and patted Jake's brown hair. "You know, you love me, hyung."

"Sadly i do," Jake smiled and stood up from the chair, "Let's go."

"Mhm," Sunoo mumbled out, he left the game center but Sunoo saw a person with a black cap and hoodie, Sunoo couldn't really see the person's face because the cap was covering it, but the person has a camera flashing at him, when he look to see who it was. The camera and the person left.

"Sunoo?" Jake's voice bring him back to reality and look away from the empty space. "Is something wrong?" The older asked worriedly.

"Nothing, i thought i saw something."

.

.

.

Jake and Sunoo is eating at their School's cafeteria, talking as if they were the only one in this world. The brown haired wouldn't stopped talking about how his golden fish died and Sunoo attempted not to laugh but failed.

"No i swear, i always feed them."

"Hyung, how many times does your golden fish died? This is your fifth one yet!" Sunoo giggled.

Jake shrugged his shoulders continue to eat his food, Sunoo look forward to see Heeseung sitting not too far at them, he was staring directly at Sunoo while eating his sandwich. Sunoo stumbles back in surprise.

"Sunoo, dude are you okay?"

Why was he staring? Shivers was all over his back and his breath quickens, those eyes again.

"I..." Sunoo glanced at Jake's worried face and then look back to where the raven haired sat. Only to see Heeseung leaving his seat.
I'm just over reacting. Sunoo thought and fix his posture, "Sorry hyung."

Jake frowned and put his hand at Sunoo's shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

"Hyung, finish your food already. Our class is about to start."

.

.

Finally it is Saturday. No homework, no School. It was a relaxing day for Sunoo to do whatever he wants. Today, he decided to go to a cat cafe.

He smiled as he entered the cafe, a smell of vanilla and cats suddenly went to his nose as he close the door behind him. He saw a black fluffy cat making its way to him.

"Welcome back, Sunoo-ssi! Do you want your usual today?" The owner greets him. Sunoo is a regular at his shop so the owner is deeply grateful for him.

Sunoo grabs the fluffy cat and smiled at the owner, "Yes please."

And as soon as the blond sat on the floor, the cats are already walking to his lap and then to his face. "Woah there," Sunoo chuckled and fondly pats the cats.

He finally got his drink and fluffy cats are sleeping to his lap while Sunoo was busy scrolling to his phone.

The blond was too busy.

Too busy to notice a deep dark eyes watching his every move.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed it