Chapter 5

Sunoo was waiting for a vending machine to drop his food when he saw a person at the corner of his eyes.

Its that person again!

Sunoo not wanting to miss the chance to see the person, he quickly shift his head to right and saw his classmate, Heeseung. He was suddenly walking away when the raven haired noticed Sunoo.

Was it him? Sunoo hitched his breath and quickly ran away leaving his food at the vending machine. Was Heeseung the one stalking him? Sunoo questions and he look behind to see him staring back.

Maybe it's not him? Maybe I'm just scared.

.

.

.

It was Thursday, the teacher asked him to clean the classroom, Jake was about to offer himself but Sunoo refused and told him to go home. Currently he is alone, mopping the floor while humming a song to himself.

Even until now being alone in a classroom, he felt like someone is watching his every move. Sunoo felt uncomfortable and tried to distract himself by humming a song.

Step,, Step,,, Step,,

There is that sound again, the sound of footsteps. Sunoo thought it was just a teacher going around but then he heard a voice.

"Excuse me?"

Sunoo turns around expecting a teacher but it was Heeseung.

"He- Heeseung hyung."

"Hey, we don't have class this whole week! We can go out any time!" Jake put his arm around Sunoo's shoulder.

The blond smiled at how excited Jake were, "Don't forget we have assignments to pass even though we don't have School."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Text me when you're home, hyung!"

"You too, sun. Be safe!"

They both bid their goodbyes, Sunoo stayed still and watched Jake walking away, he decided to go to a cafe to chill before going home.

Step... Step... Step..

There it is again, that feeling of being followed. Sunoo could feel the eyes staring at back and he could hear heavy footsteps not too far behind him.

The blond grip to his bag and ran to a nearest store to avoid the person stalking him.

"Welcome." The person at the counter smiled, his accent sounded foreign. Maybe someone from another country? But Sunoo didn't care because he is sure that someone is stalking him.

"I'll just boil ramen." Sunoo informed and bowed at the person before he looks behind him to see an empty space.

Should i go to a police station? What if I'm over reacting, whatever I'll go home around Six pm.

.

.

"Breaking news! The infamous serial killer is revealed to be a student in Saint Academy. The police investigated more about the mysterious deaths around Gotham City and find DNA's of the Killer.

His name is Lee Heeseung, age 17- Last seen wearing a black overalls with a canon camera. All citizens in Gotham City are suggested to keep on watch and keep your doors lock."

Bleep.

The person put the TV control down as he watched the black screen that was reflecting his figure. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temple that was bothering his head ache. "Fuck"

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Social Media..

What is an obsession?

Results found; Obsessions are unwanted feelings, repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away no matter how hard you try.

What is love?

Results found; An intense feeling of deep affection.

....

What is unwanted feelings of deep affection that don't go away no matter how hard you try?

....

RESULTS NOT FOUND

Heeseung sighed and turned off his phone, looking fondly at Sunoo's back not acknowledging his presence.

He missed him and likes him so much that he couldn't help but to stalk Sunoo everywhere he goes.

Heeseung think if he should introduce himself to Sunoo but the blond could get suspicious of him because he almost got caught stalking Sunoo.

"He- Heeseung hyung?"

He knows my name. Heeseung quickly glanced at the blond that was looking at him with shock. "I-i.." Heeseung dragged out the sentence.

It got quiet. The silence surrounding them became awkward and Heeseung could feel his heart beating, afraid that Sunoo will hear it.

This is not the right time. Heeseung thought to himself and look at his seat, "I forgot something."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like.