Chapter 10

H-hey! Are you alright?" Sunoo asked as he help the person sat up but his eyes widened when he saw a wound at his stomach, his hands suddenly have blood.

"S- Sunoo?"

Sunoo looked up and saw Heeseung's pained face, he has blood dripping to his nose and his eyes has purple bruises everywhere. He was surprised to see Heeseung but it didn't matter for him because Heeseung is hurt. Sunoo has to help.

"Hyung." Sunoo muttered and help Heeseung to stand up but the taller pushed him away.

"Sunoo, go." Heeseung's croaked voice whispered and tried to walk away but failed to do so.

Sunoo put his arm around his waist and pulled him to his house, "You're injured! I have to treat you!"

Heeseung; Despite his blurry vision. He could see the boy's features well and his heart slowly started to beat fast. He can't move, can't even shift his eyes because he doesn't want to miss anything.

Sunoo, angel, is breathtaking, beautiful, he is dazzling, the type of beauty that's like the sun, so so so bright you have to shield your eyes, the type that shines from light-years away and warms your soul.

Heeseung shuffles to keep his balance, but nothing matters, absolutely nothing matters except how Sunoo now turns towards him, looking at him and oh his eyes are so huge, his smile is pretty too (Heeseung thinks that he can see this smile forever) Sunoo looks at him and all.

Heeseung can think is pretty angel because that's what Sunoo is; a pretty angel (too beautiful to be human). He's tall, and his face is all sharp edges (sharp jawline, strong eyebrows) with soft features (brown fuzzy hair, pretty pretty pretty big eyes).

"Hyung, stop spacing out!" Sunoo noticed Heeseung staring at him. The younger finally opens his door, he didn't care if the older was wet because of the rain.

He pushed Heeseung to his couch and immediately look for his aid kit. Heeseung finally realized his situation and groaned in pain when he touched his blood.

Sunoo frowned and sat at the floor while the older is laying at the couch in front of Sunoo. The blond has his med kits and he lift up Heeseung's shirt a bit when he saw a deep wound and non stop blooding.

"Oh my god! Hyung, you're deeply hurt!"

Heeseung rolled his eyes as he remember that the police shot him through his stomach.

"I can see that, Sunoo."

Sunoo shook his head vaguely, "I cannot treat this! We have to call an ambulance!"

Heeseung's eyes shot wide open, the police are suspecting and looking for him. What if the police got the news out and the hospital noticed his name and appearance? I'll go to jail! Heeseung thought.

"No, It's okay."

"It's not. I'll call them right now." Sunoo pulled his phone out and Heeseung— despite of being shot through his stomach, he still has strength within him. Heeseung pulled the blond's wrist with full force, Sunoo yelped when his phone forcefully got taken away.

"H-hyung—"

"H-hyung—"

"Don't call the ambulance. They will call the police for me." Heeseung moved closer to Sunoo. Then closer. Then even closer.

They were face to face now. He could feel Sunoo's faint breath brushing against his injured skin. Sunoo looked at him in confusion but he didn't budge.

"Hyung.. What police are you talking about? And give me my phone back." Sunoo gulped.

Heeseung smiled and leaned away, "You can't call them. I'm fine with bandages."

"But—"

Heeseung's sharp stare made him to stop continuing his sentence. Something about Heeseung is intimidating.. Was it the fact that he was suspected as a School's murderer?

"But what, Sunoo? Finish your words." Heeseung sat back up to his couch but groaning a bit since the wound at his stomach won't stop bleeding.

"Can i get my phone back?"
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.