chapter 1

Lorenzo

I just closed my business deal ,with my bodyguards I sat in the most expensive club in the newyork city that belongs to me. Even though I'm in Italy , most of the expensive clubs in the world belongs to me .there lot of people who belongs to underworld will come to enjoy .

I sat in the private room in the club as I was out of drinks I called bartender to bring my usual drinks.
After few minutes I heard soft knock knock on the door and my body guards opened the door ....the same petite figure girl came inside the room , I again observed her deeply  with brown skin, black eyes and she had curves on exact places damn it... I like her so much , I am obsessed with her I have been watching her from past 1 month she doesn't have any idea.... I had one night stand with lot of women like models, actresses and celebrities no one had attracted me like this even though she did nothing.

She placed the drinks on the table and turned to leave but I grabbed her wrist ."so eager to go out Isabella" I muttered dangerously and she lifted her head and saw me directly for the first time she looks  scared I think she knows who I am .

"What else can I get for u sir "she asked in her low voice with fear written all over face .I got up and slowly went towards her "I want you to come with me, tomorrow morning I'll send my bodyguards to ur house u will go to Italy with me "as I finished my sentence she starred at me with utter shock .

"Sir I don't know you, we are strangers  moreover I cannot come with u .I'm not call girl"she wriggled her hand to get rid of me.

" You belong to me and you will come tomorrow willingly bella or else today night will be last time that u will see ur parents" I threatened her. Tears in her eyes were threatening to fall she turned to go out of the room but I held her forcefully and kissed her roughly ,she tried to get out my grip but I held her tightly ..after few minutes I let her go.

She started to run away from me again I held her hand" I'm not joking Isabella u will come to me tomorrow willingly or else I'll kill ur parents " I told her dangerously eyeing her from head to toe. Then I let her go. I smirked as I watched her go ....I got perfect girl to play i thought to myself. From Tomorrow it's going to be the new life for her My little play toy.