chapter 6

Lorenzo

After a hour spending in the basement , I went straight to the room where Isabella is staying , I  slowly opened the door ,she is weeping and mumbling something in her sleep. As I went near her I slowly touched her cheek...I like her but it's not like I'm not going to do anything to her. I'll break her mentally and physically.

When she felt me touching she slowly opened her eyes ,when she saw me she sat quickly and starred with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Strip Isabella" I told her ,I just came here to make sure she is in room safely and to go back to the work I have to get it done. but ,I changed my mind after seeing her beautiful eyes and her beautiful body .

"Strip Isabella within two minutes,or else u will see the worst side of me" I threatened her .

" I will never sleep with a guy like you ,you are a bastard, you think women are like toys whenever u want u can play with them ?? She questioned me.

I clenched my teeth and held her jaw tightly "Listen u bitch, women I met till now are toys to me, they will be and u will be too!!! U are not an option. You are,and you will be my fuck toy forever and whenever,wherever I want I'll use you to calm my desires , don't ever raise ur voice on me u slut ,this will be the first and last time you will do this , try doing it again I'll rip your body to shreds !!! Understand???" I left her with much force.

Her eyes widened and she Started to speak " I'm not ur employee to do whatever u say bastard ...I'll do whatever I want " she told me with much courage

That's it, I lost my temper. I held her hair tightly and dragged her to the bed she is screaming and trying to get rid of my hand in her hair ..but, I tightened my grip and pushed her to bed .

She starred me fearfully,I smirked at her.. just now she spoke so bravely why she is scared now??

"I'm going to ruin you, and I'll make u the dirtiest person in the earth ,you are nothing but a mere possession and fuck toy of mine Isabella...you will see that now" I told slowly in her ears.

She tried to push me aside, but I held her hair tightly and started to kiss her with much force, I bite her lower lip violently  blood oozed out of her lip, after few minutes I left her lips. Her lips are swollen and blood is oozing .

Tears are pouring out of her eyes and starred at me lifelessly without saying anything, I don't care whether she speak or not ...All I care about now is my desire for her body.

When I bent down to remove her top, I felt my cell phone ringing but I ignored it ,and continued to remove her top again my cellphone rang ...this time I groaned and left her ,I took my cellphone out to see who dares to call me twice .

When I see the name I sighed it's my father Sebastian D'Angelo. I answered the call 

" Hello Father"...I greeted

"Enzo!! I want all details about the current shippment send me the details within 10 minutes" he finished and waited for my answer .

"I will father"..with that I cut the call and got up to leave the room .

When I was about to leave the room I turned towards Isabella " Game is not yet over little cat ..I'll come back to ruin you, just wait for me" I told her ,she starred at me with glazing eyes ,I smirked and left the room .