chapter 7

Isabella

I am lying on the bed like how that monster left me with half opened blouse , swollen and bleeding lips ,teary eyes ...why all this should happen to me .I read like this in the novel 'dangerous man will stalk girl and he will kidnap her to use her ,after some months he will kill her brutally.

When I think about that scenario my tears are coming out more and my eyes are paining for crying excessively. God please help me to get rid of this trap.

After few minutes someone knocked the door I quickly corrected my dress and the room door opened .I was greeted by Nick the man who was there when Lorenzo kidnapped me.

He stood in the centre of the room with 10 feet away from me,

"Isabella come downstairs , from yesterday u didn't eat anything "he told me softly.

I shaked my head negatively "No, I won't "

I starred into his eyes ,his eyes has some unknown emotions if I'm correct it's pity .

"Please help me to get out of this place,I want to see my parents and he has hurt my father please ,help me I have to see him "I sobbed continuously .

"I cannot do that Isabella, Boss is waiting downstairs and I can't go against the head of D'Angelos "he muttered

My eyes widened "Head of D'Angelos the most cruelst gang in the world??"

Nick nodded with emotionless face .

I placed my hands on my head ,oh my god what I got into ?? I have heard about the head of D'Angelos ...he is very Ruthless and cruel human being alive on earth and I'm scared of mafia men .

I spoke back, I disrespected and called him as a bastard, I hope he won't kill me for disrespecting him .

After knowing who is he ,how I'm going to face him ?? I questioned myself .

"You have to come downstairs Isabella or boss will get angry , and make note to don't  make him angry ,if u do u will see worst side of him as u heard of him"Nick stated.

I just nodded because I'm afraid to speak anything with these people.

I don't want to get into trouble by speaking back to Lorenzo , I don't want to die, I have to go back to my parents safely.

As soon I get any chance to run away I'll do it without a second thought. Untill that I just have to stay calm and control myself
Mainly, I should pretend like I'm submissive to him and make him to complete believe like I'm broken.

I got up from the bed to go downstairs but ,the door opened and there stood the ruthless man Lorenzo , he  waved his hand towards Nick .Nick nodded and went out and closed the door. He came towards me and stood in front of me.

I automatically started to shiver at his presence, he is surrounded by dominating and cruel aura around him .

He smirked at me when he saw me shivering "I think u just came to know about my identity little cat" .

I didn't say anything I just bent down my head ,he lifted my head with the help of jaw " Look into my eyes when I talk to you little cat , u don't want to see how cruel I can be is it??" He asked me

I lifted my head and starred Into his eyes his green eyes has different dangerous aura his eyes screamed not to mess with him .

"Hmm did u understand my little wild cat?? He questioned me .

I nodded my head.

"Words . I want ur answer in words little cat"

"I understand " I told him as he ordered .

"Good , now tell me what took so long to come downstairs" he asked roughly .

I didn't say anything ,I simply kept quiet .

" Answer me when I ask you something bitch" he gripped my jaw tightly .

" I ..I ..I was in the wash ..washroom ,so I got l..late"... I stuttered

He starred my face for a minute and loosened his grip on jaw .

"This will be last time u will make me wait ,next time when I called u , you have to be there within one minute got it ?? "

I nodded .

"Words answer in words little cat "

" Next time I won't be late " I told him .

"Good , now follow me " he ordered like as if I'm some dog.

I nodded and followed him to go wherever he goes.
..............................................,...................................
Hello guys ,
                    This is from author please comment and let know how much u loved reading the book  as it will help me to improve my writing skills .
And please don't forget to press the star emoji (i.e) voting me as it will show ur support for me.
Thankyou ❤️
I hope u guys enjoy by reading the book .