chapter 17

Isabella

Why Lorenzo is this heartless when it comes to me he becomes pure evil . It's like I'm his terrible rival in everything and he couldn't wait to destroy me. And he is successfully doing it ,he is breaking me emotionally and I'm breaking into pieces .

The pieces that cannot able to bind together. moreover and the other thing which I hate to admit to even myself is I started to have feelings for him despite all the emotional and physical torcher he is giving me . I don't know when did I start to have feelings for him but it's happening right now.

My heart is beating so damn fast whenever he is near me . I feel somewhat comfort or protective when he is beside me ..I know it's wrong , I should be scared of him because he kidnapped me and rapped me and forcefully married me , but still I can't shake the feelings for him .

I know he is handsome like Greek god with all those heavy body and sexy tattoo on his right side of his chest . But looks can be deceptive, despite all this new erupting feelings in me, some part of me hates him for making me go all through this ,when I'm at no fault.

I was sitting in the corner of the balcony with all those heavy thoughts and my newly erupting feelings towards him ... tears were making out my eyes without my permission .As I thought earlier I would be better if I had acted and submitted to him , I could have hurt him and leave him accordingly but my damn bloody heart and mind had started to like him .which is making me hard to leave him.

After few minutes I heard room door unlocking sound , but i didn't get up from the place where I am sitting , musk and Amber scent filled everywhere and I know that smell it belongs to Lorenzo.

"Isabella !!! ,Isabella "I heard him call my name with much anger in his voice . I sighed inwardly because his anger is nothing new to me. I wanted to go to him But something in me stopped going to him ,so I sat there without uttering anything.

He checked everywhere in room and bathroom and finally came towards balcony and switched on the light . He searched for me everywhere and finally found me in the corner of the balcony .

He came towards me holding brown envelope in his hands .I wondered what I might be, and at the same time I'm scared too what if it's something belong to me ...Jesus only u can help from this monster.

"Are u deaf , didn't u hear me calling u ??" He stood infront of me and pulled me up .

"I'm sorry "I told him keeping my head low.

"I want to show u something , if u don't give proper explanation to me ,Trust I'm going to kill u with my bare hands . Remember ".He threatened me .

I starred at him with confusion lingering in my mind, I don't know what he is talking about it's like he will always find something against me.

"Okay I will"I told him eyeing the envelope with curiosity and fear .

He took all those photos and tossed on my face ,I starred at him without saying anything. " pick those pictures and explain to me now ,or else u will see the real Lorenzo D'Angelo "He grabbed my jaw and whispered lowly and left my jaw with force.

When I took all those photos and saw them one by one it's all mine and my friends pictures . We all are hugging and smiling ,but in one photo it's only me and theodre ,in that photo theodre is hugging me and kissing me on my temples , and I  remembered that incident very well .

when we everyone went to vatica in Italy all my friends went to rest . I was walking alone in the sea shore few minutes later some local guy started to trouble me and tried to kiss me . I was so scared and started to scream for help, luckily Theodore came and helped me . When I was all crying he hugged and kissed me to comfort me .I smiled remembering that incident.

I lifted my eyes from that photo and saw Lorenzo's eyes spitting fire on me and he clenched his jaw very tightly , I literally can see the nerves in the jaw.