chapter 14

Isabella

What kind of game Lorenzo is planning to play with me now ,I will never believe Lorenzo ,not even in my dreams . He is the sort of man who will not even lift a glass without benefit ,he is such a cunning man I have ever seen.

But today his words shocked the hell out of me ,why is he letting me meet my parents? I questioned myself because as I thought before he wouldn't do anything that will not benefit him. I sighed and leaned on the headrest of the bed ,'only time can answer all my questions '.

I couldn't stay in the room all day I felt like suffocating so I tried to open the main door of the room and to my utter surprise it's not locked Lorenzo always make sure in which ever room I stay it's always locked and guarded.

I slowly opened the door and tried to take a small look outside to know whether it's guarded or not and I found none so, I came out of the room and saw stairs both of the sides and my mind started screaming this is the good chance to run away from Lorenzo the most ruthless bastard in the world.

I stood there few minutes trying to put my mind and heart together,I decided not to run away from him because it will only triggers his anger and by any cause even If I go missing he will get me ,and that will only put my parents in danger.

I took the stairs and went down, when the staff saw me they greeted and bowed to me ,the same respect they had given to Lorenzo .I quietly smiled at them and the manager came towards me "what can we do for u madam D'Angelo?" He asked me politely.

"Nothing I just wanted to get familiar with the place that's it" I told with small smile on my face .

"But ma'am ,sir D'Angelo told us to not to let you out" he told me with stoic expression on his face .

"Uhm..I already spoke to him and he agreed"I lied to him because I have to go out to a calm place to ease my heart and brain or else I'm so near to losing my mind

"Okay ma'am, then please go ahead" everyone smiled politely at me and I nodded and went out .

As I made out of the hotel I sighed loudly after so many days I felt like breathing freely, I kept on walking and found a river it is so beautiful the river is filled with beautiful flowers .

The hotel is situated outside of the city near to woods and it has lot of beautiful places as I walked further, I remembered my good old days trekking with my friends and we had done camping in the middle of the woods , everything was beautiful .tears threatened to fall out of my eyes but I kept the tears in bay and kept on walking.

As much as I want to run away from all the chaos surrounded by me ,I didn't want to drag my parents and friends to this already messed up chaos . So I decided to allow my fate to god .

I sat on the bench infront of the mesmerizing river and started to think all the good old days that was spent with my friends ,family ,college and school days . sometimes I laughed at the memories and sometimes I cried at the sweet memories because I cannot go back to those wonderful time ,that literally brought tears ...with all those thoughts running heavily in my mind I didn't even realise it is dark.

I stood up and took the same route to the hotel and after 15 minutes I reached hotel and went inside the room and when I turned aside everything inside the room was dark,and I saw shadow in that big chair and smoke coming out of the mouth.

"Where have been little cat??".. Lorenzo's voice startled me.

And I know I'm in trouble .