chapter 12

Isabella

After Lorenzo left the room I starred myself in the mirror,the girl looking in the mirror is not the carefree joyful girl once she was !!! But instead now she is wife of some strange mafia boss .

OH MY GOD!!!! What I got into !!!! I rubbed my both hands on my face and I pinched my hand to check whether it's a dream or reality but to my utter disdain it's reality.

Tears came out of my eyes nonstop within a week my entire life changed , a week before the girl who went to college with her friends and spent happy time together with her family is gone ,how terrible the fate is!!!!

More tears came out when I thought about  Alex , Rein and Theodre these are best parents. We knew each other and we have been friends from 10 years through thick and thin .

Maybe my friends would be searching for me right now, but I don't them to enter into this mess I already got into . If Lorenzo comes to know about them he will blackmail with them too....me and my friend Rein worked in the same club during semester holidays,that was the time Lorenzo had followed me .

So, I'm starting to think he already know about rein, but about Alex and Theodre I think he don't know about them because they didn't know that we were working in club. They both went to meet their families in Boston .

With all those heavy thoughts in my mind, I changed into simple gown and sat on the bed with those thoughts exploding in my mind ,after few moments Lorenzo came to the room and sat beside me .

"I hope u are enjoying our honeymoon little cat" He took my hand and placed a kiss on it .

I didn't answer anything.

"Are u angry on me because I forcefully married you ,do u feel like killing me or running away from me ??? " he questioned me .

I didn't answer to that question also .

So he pulled my hair and turned my my face to him "Look little slut I told u many times to answer me, when I ask u something or u will face consequences,but u slut took my words so lightly. You think I don't know about ur friends " he smirked at me .

His sentence made my eyes wide .

"Gotcha, If u don't want anything to happen to ur parents and friends ,listen and do whatever I say and bitch, answer me when I ask u something got it???"

"Please !!! Please !!!Don't do anything for them I'll do whatever u ask ,just please don't involve them in this mess " I stared to cry again .

"Ouch ,are u crying little cat for ur friends ??"

"Okay!! Let's make a deal , If u stay by side untill I want they will be safe ,if u try to run away or if u do anything against me . I'll rip all of there heads from there body and I'll gift them for u got it??"

I nodded .

"Now get up, we are about to land within 15 mins and u are going to meet my family, I'm telling u again if u dare to misbehave or try to run away from me I'll swear to hell I'll kill ur parents ".

I got up and went out to sit on the seat with Lorenzo beside me , after few minutes we landed in Scotland .