chapter 15

Hello guys ,....I'm sorry for late update and I'm excited to let u know people that I'm going to publish my second book "The inconvenient wife" please do read the book and let me know ♥️
..................................................................................

Lorenzo

"Where have you been little cat??" I questioned her ,and she started trembling even in the darkness I can see her body shaking.

"I..I..I just been to the nearby river in the woods.

"Why did u go out of the hotel??" I gritted each word "When I clearly told u to behave and I reminded u about the consequences didn't I ??? I voice raised at high pitch.

"Did u take my word that careless ??,or else did u forget who I am ???" ...I stood up from my chair and slowly walked towards her.

"No I didn't ,I'm sorry. please don't punish me"she told in her low voice

But I don't give a fuck whatever she pleading for tonight, she has to learn her lesson today , I got signal from tracker that I installed in her wedding ring that she is out of place . So I immediately went through the CCTV and saw she was heading out and I got the same confirmation from the secret bodyguards that I have appointed for her.

My little cat always will be guarded and caged and she doesn't have single clue of that.

I ignored all her pleadings and trapped her between the wall and me. she started to bite her lips in fear .

"U will never even think of going against me little cat , because I'm going to punish you that hard ,u will remember this throughout ur life".I gripped her waist tightly and roughly kneaded her waist ,she hissed in pain.

"Do you want to know what I am going to do ?? Do u have any ideas little slut?? " I grabbed her hair tightly. She trembled slightly due to the pain.

She nodded her head in denial .

"I'm going to fuck you in front of ur parents naked,roughly, hardly and u will be screaming my name in pain and pleasure. I'll make your parents watch u come again and again screaming my name".I said each and everything lowly in her ears and I slightly bit her earlobes .

She looked up at me and widened her eyes in fear. Her chin trembled " No, No please don't do this .I'm really sorry, I'll never do this ,I'll never go out of the room I swear on my parents.please Lorenzo ". She begged me with tears glistening in her eyes.

"Why should I listen to u Little whore?? When u clearly love to disobey me, Tell me little cat !! Shall I bring  ur parents here or shall we fly there to show that I love fucking their Little whore daughter huh?? Tell me !!! "I hissed in her ear.

"Please , don't do this Lorenzo I told u earlier I swear on my parents I'll never disobey you,please give me a chance ,please .she fell to my feet.

"Get up and strip urself and I want u on ur knees " I lifted her from my feet. She slowly started undoing her dress.

"I may not going to fuck you infront of ur parents ,but I'm going to fuck u hard and I'll make u see hell without u dying "I smirked at her."shall we start my Little whore?? ".I laughed at her .

She nodded .

"Good now undo my pants and boxers ,my whore ...u may be my wife but u will never get my respect my whore, all the people in the world should see how much control I'm holding on u ".

As I told she undid my pants and boxers and she lifted her head and starred at me ...I laughed mockingly at her ."Are u scared that I'm going to gag u with my long length ?? ,now suck my dick like good little slut you are ".

"I ...I ... don't know how to do this ,please Lorenzo I ...I don't like this don't do this to me please ".

I got very angry, and slapped her hardly and gripped her hair tightly and kissed her hardly .I can sense that her lips are fucking bleeding because due to the blood taste in the kiss.

After kissing I pushed her hardly on the bed and I corrected my pants and left the room .