chapter 3

Lorenzo

I'm currently in my basement torturing the hell out of the people who leaked the information of drug shippment to the Russian mafia ...how dare they leak out the details, no one dares to mess with me, but these people chose to mess so they have to suffer.

In between I got call from my right hand Nick, I picked my phone "hello"

Nick started to speak "capo!! Isabella is planning to leave the city with her family" he finished his sentence

I clenched my teeth as I heard Nick , how dare she is?? She have to learn her lesson today or she will think she is free to go anywhere but, she is not allowed to ...I'm going to break her into trillion pieces and I'm going to mould that broken piece of hers into the way I wanted .

"Keep eye on them closely I'll come there within 10 minutes" I told Nick and cut the call .

Within 10 mins I was there in Isabella's house as I reached there Nick came to me, I told guards to stand outside and we both went inside the house .

All of them were packing the things important for them , Isabella's parents were in the living room they starred at me her father stood up and came near me
"Hello !!who are you ?? Whom do u want to meet son??" He questioned

I starred at the well built man I think he is in his late forties he looked handsome ,
"I want ur daughter old man , If she think that she is going to escape from me I have to tell that's impossible " I replied arrogantly .

Her father clenched his teeth "bella princess come downstairs soon my child"
he called his daughter .

"Yes, pappa coming" Isabella yelled from upstairs .

Within a minute she came downstairs ,she smiled at her father but when she saw me her face paled and her smile faded away. I smirked at her reaction.

"Pappa" she muttered and tried to hide behind her father, but I pulled her wrist her father stared at us with wide eyes ,.

"Bella princess ,what is happening here ?? Why he is in our home and who is he ??"
He questioned her. She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off .

"I'll tell you what Oldman , I want ur daughter she belongs to me and I gave her entire today, but she stepped out of her line by running away with u people now she has no way other than coming with me"I told him what I wanted to say.

Her father starred at Isabella and asked "bella my child is he threating u princess?!"
Isabella nodded her head.

Her Father reached for phone and tried to dial someone but I shot him in his right hand shoulder he immediately fell down... Isabella screamed and went near her father she kneeled down and cried to him ,

But I dragged Isabella forcefully out of the house, her mother came out screaming but my guards held her tightly .Isabella started to wriggle from my hand and tried to run

"Behave Isabella or else right infront of ur eyes I'll kill ur parents ,by now you should understand that I won't show mercy" I threatened  her.

she sobbed silently and for one last time she glanced her parents and her home .
And she looked at me with glazing eyes with full of tears mixed with hatred .

I smirked at her, this is going to be fun .If she think I like her or something she is wrong , she will stay with me until I get bored of her and then she is free to go anywhere .

She can hate me like all the she wanted and I'm least bothered about it ...As I told earlier she is just another flavour of the year ,month or I'll keep her until I get bored after that I'm going to discard her like trash.