chapter 8

Lorenzo

As we both got downstairs and I remembered I have to meet my cousin as he is in the city .
I took Isabella's hand and dragged her to the car .
When my driver saw us he immediately got ready to drive the car I opened the back door and made her to sit and I took the seat beside her.

"Look little cat, u have to behave properly outside if u try to escape or if u do something that makes me angry I'll not have second thought about killing u got it ???"

She nodded her head.

"Be in ur best behaviour, if not u won't like what it's going to come "I threatened her dangerously.

"Okay"she muttered lowly almost inaudible but I heard it anyway.

After few minutes of driving we got into the restaurant that belongs to me .
My guards opened the door for me and Isabella .
She came and stood beside me .
As I went inside the restaurant everyone bowed her heads and greeted me .
I look at the restaurant and I spotted my cousin in the corner and I walked towards him.

When he felt someone was walking towards him, he lifted his eyes and saw me
His smile widened ,and he gave bro hug and glanced at Isabella beside me .

We sat on the restaurant Luca started to speak " Hello Enzo ,what took u so long dude" he questioned.

I sighed ...In our entire family Luca is one of the most cheerful person and he doesn't want to involve in family business. He choose to run the software business .

As we were speaking "by the way who is this gorgeous women"Luca asked me .

"This is one of my fuck toy" I told him without hesitation .

"You are so blunt Enzo "he told seriously.

Isabella shifted beside me uncomfortably and she leaned towards me " can I use restroom please" she begged me .

I eyed her suspiciously ,but still I nodded and leaned towards her ear " Don't try to run away from me little cat you won't like the consequences ,got it???"

She nodded and got up from the seat to go for restroom.

I starred her untill she disappeared from the private hall .

"Don't treat her badly Enzo ,that girl seems innocent and nice"Luca told me with concern about Isabella

I nodded and we continued to speak ,it's been 10 minutes Isabella hasn't came back yet ,so I decided to check on the restroom.

When I check the restroom it was empty and Isabella is no where there,I called Nick and told him to check on the restaurant premises .

I hurried to Luca and told him I have important meeting and got out of the restaurant and drove to home and waited for updates regarding Isabella.

'Bloody bitch...I warned her yet still she disobeyed ,I'll have to calm myself untill I get her.

After half an hour I got call from Nick,

"Hello capo!!! We found her she is in basement currently,"he finished talking .

"Bring her back to her room "I ordered and cut the call .

I sat on the bed in the room  where she stayed after few minutes Isabella came in .
She is shivering and crying.

I slowly got up and walked towards her, when she felt me walking towards her she started to walk backwards untill she hit the wall .

She cried continuously .

I caged her in between my hands and gripped her jaw tightly I'm sure it will leave bruise on her jaw and starred into her eyes .

"U slut I warned you not to escape from me how dare u to run away from me "

I slapped her hard across her face .

"Why did run away from me??? To whore yourself in the club to get some attention towards ur body"

I yanked her hair " you whore ,now u will see the complete different side of me ,I'm going to fucking ruin you and u cannot even identify urself in the mirror when see ur reflection.. I'll fuck u rawly untill u beg for my mercy"

She shaked her head and cried muttering no .

"I'm going to ruin that cunt of yours and I'm going to rip your little pussy  into shreds ". With that I dragged her to the bed and pushed her roughly onto the bed.

I came onto her and ripped her dress from her body and I kissed her mouth harshly untill she bleeds.

When I look at what I did ,I felt satisfied.

I got out of my clothes quickly and took my hard length in my hand and stroked myself ,she started to wiggle beneath me .

Again I slapped her hardly across her face and slammed  my thick length into the tight cunt of hers without warning .

I groaned, it felt heavenly to fuck her.

I speedend my force, and started thrusting with much force, I gripped her throat tightly and fucked her rawly.

When the force of my thrusting speedend ,she started to scream and cry due to the pain ,but I won't let her go, this bitch should learn her lesson today.

"You ...thrust ....are....thrust....my....thrust .....
Fuck toy forever " I told her dangerously with much high voice

" understand??" I started thrusting deeply  she screamed endlessly.

She nodded .

"Word bitch words I want ur answer in words"...I yanked her hair tightly .

"I..I'll..I'll  no..not run ..aw..aw ..away " she screamed and I smirked and speedend my force .

After few minutes I came inside her,
"You .are .mine ,and this pussy belongs to me ,this body belongs to me until I get bored "I told her starring into her eyes .

My seeds are dripping in between her thighs and her thighs are shaking vehemently.

I took my cum from her vagina and smeared on her lips , nipples and on her stomach .

I smirked at her "I marked u as mine Isabella ,u should think twice to run away from me".

I got into the bathroom to clean myself and after few minutes when I come back I felt satisfied when I look at Isabella .

She looked like dirty whore, with my cum smeared on her body and leaking cum from her thighs.

Something got my attention, the sheets are  covered in blood ,'oh she is fucking virgin, good thing I'll be her first and last'.

She cannot run away from me easily until I get bored of her .

I dressed and went out of the room,and ordered my guards to look after Isabella.