chapter 9

Isabella

As soon as he left , I dragged myself into the washroom even though I couldn't walk
I stood infront of shower, the hot water soaked my skin getting rid of the mess he made, my tears got mixed with the water .

I scrubbed my skin to get rid of his touch true to his words he really did made me dirty and I felt like slut ,as he called me.

Due to harsh scrubbing my body becomes red and due to the torcher emotionally and physically I felt ,I feel to the floor of bathroom I curled myself and cried thinking about my pathetic and miserable fate.

After few minutes I left the bathroom and got into dressing room and starred my reflection in the mirror ,tears poured out of my eyes as my body is filled with bruises and it has has become red .

My lips are torn and swollen and my right cheek is slightly swollen with hand print on it .

'This is not me , I dont recognise myself. The girl in the mirror looks very pathetic and miserable'.

I heard door opening sound and saw devil himself entering the room with a box in his hands.

I refused to look at him .

"Here,put this on" he gave the box and i refused to take it.

"Take it little cat, wear it in front of me " he kept the box in my hand .

'Without option,I opened the box and starred at the dress omg!! It's wedding dress.

I started to shake my head and stepped backwards but he held my wrist ,.

"Wear.it. now ,!! Little cat we are going to marry today"

"No" I screamed loudly with all my strength " I'll never marry heartless monster like you" I screamed at him.

He smirked at me.

Then he took out his phone and showed me the video that startled me .

There, in that video call my mom and dad were held tightly in the chair ,and guns were fixed on there heads.

I starred at the video and my body started to shiver .

Still shaking my head" No I'll never marry  u ,no "I told him.

Suddenly I heard my dad screaming ,the man who held my dad shot him on his upper arm .

"No please no don't hurt my dad ,please let me go I'll never come infront of u I'll leave to farthest country ,please let me go" I feel down to his legs and cried.

He pulled me up and wiped my tears" Don't cry little cat, Just marry me then I won't hurt ur father and for letting  u go ,my answer is no and not until I get bored of u...got it!!! "

I nodded , because I don't want to put my parents in danger .

He can hurt me all he want I can tolerate that because I believe somewhere it's my fate but I can't see my parents struggling because of me .

"Good..now put on this dress wedding takes place within half an hour " he told in his happy tone.

I changed into the wedding dress, even though I wore white wedding dress ..it felt like my funeral dress .

As soon as I changed into the wedding dress Lorenzo dragged me out of the room without patience.

I don't know where he is taking me but today the carefree Isabella is going to die .