chapter 10

Lorenzo

When I came downstairs with Isabella  everything was ready as expected .

Today I am supposed to marry Isabella Rivera as my plan because there is only one week left for me to take the position of king of D'Angelos .

Isabella stood beside me with terrified expression on her face and she is shaking from fear.

When we went to altar together ,priest started prayer and begin with the procedure of marriage ,I didn't hear anything because apparently I'm not interested in this marriage I'm only marrying because of the position .other than that I have no desire of marrying her .

Yes, I like her and I could have fucked her one time and I would have got rid of that likeness towards her .

But events turned out badly and I have to marry her because of my position.

I came back from my thoughts when priest asked me "Do you take Isabella Rivera as your lawfully wedded wife " priest questioned me

"I do" I told starring her Isabella.

Then priest cleared his throat and turned to Isabella " Do you take Lorenzo D'Angelo as your lawfully wedded husband"??

Everyone starred her,she didn't say anything for a minute ,I took her hand and pressed it little bit hard ,she winced and opened her mouth and told "I do"

Then priest raised his hand and starred at people and told " with the power vest in me by lord I pronounce u as husband and wife"

"You may kiss the bride now" priest announced.

I took step towards Isabella as I went very close to her ear " Welcome to hell hole Isabella " I muttered in her ear and without kissing I turned back and went.

After wedding I went to meet Asian mafia gang  head as we had agreement for the coming weapons and drug shipments .

He is 50 years old fine man ,he as only one daughter called Sofia Perkins ,she is the sole heiress of Asian mafia .

She is ruthless and fearless which is quite admirable , and to know more about underworld she joins all the meeting with her father Preston Perkins.

I got into the neutral place which is neither belong to both of us .

As I entered the hotel ,the manager greeted me ,I nodded and saw preston and Sofia already sat on the dinning area .

I reached the table preston and Sofia  stood from the chairs to greet me to which I nodded and took the seat opposite to theirs.

And we started to speak about buisness and further shipments of weapons and drugs , and finalized the agreement ,in the entire time Sofia tried to seduce me but I won't budge for her skills.

After finalizing the deal I got into the car and straightly went to the house ,I'm very eager to see what Isabella is upto now .

Within 15 minutes I reached my house and  went to the room where Isabella is staying  I opened the door and saw Isabella staring out of the window and her tears were automatically stirred something in my heart.

I walked towards her "Hello Mrs. D'Angelo" I greeted her. She starred at me with her lifeless eyes .

I sat beside her  and she averted her eyes from me" look at me wild cat, if u obey everything whatever I say I'll be good to you and your parents will be safe ,If u dare to disobey me I'll kill ur parents ,got it?? I asked her .

Without uttering a single word she stood up to go that triggered my anger, I took her wrist and dragged back and she fell on my lap.

She wriggled to get rid of me but I held her tightly.

" Listen to me when I say something Little cat,or else u will be punished for disobeying"

"Get ready for tomorrow ,we are going to Scotland for honeymoon got it "I asked her

She nodded.

"I hope u won't cause any trouble in Scotland little cat ,if u do you know the consequences "I smirked at her.