chapter 4

Isabella

He forcefully pushed me inside the car and sat beside me in the backseat , I distanced myself from him and looked out of the window and starred at the moving things along with the speed of car .

The man who kidnapped me placed his hand on my thigh , I turned immediately and watched him ,he smirked at me. This man don't even know how much I resent him!!
I calmed myself ,Soon I'll get rid of him and I'll run away from him .

After hour ,we reached outskirts of city and we entered the forest area after 5 km of traveling I found big mansion ,as the car gets near the mansion automatically the gate of the mansion opened and I saw gigantic garden with variety of flowers and plants.

He suddenly pulled me out of the car and dragged me inside the house to the upstairs  and locked the room .he became towards me untill I hit the wall ,he caged me in between his hands and starred into eyes .

I got scared and started to push him ,but he didn't budge I used all my energy and started to push him ,he got angry with my action , he forcefully held my hair and kissed me roughly, I can taste blood in the kiss I'm sure my lips are bleeding  ,my scalp are burning with pain.

I wriggled to get rid of the kiss ,but he pulled back of the kiss and suddenly with much force he slapped me on right cheek I fell down and cried .

He knelt down and held my jaw tightly "Don't ever try to escape from me u filthy whore, understand "he tightened his grip on my jaw it's paining very badly .

Tears were pouring out my eyes ,he rubbed my tears using his thumb and smirked at me " you will stay with me until I get bored of u , once if I'm done with you I'll let u go until that you are not supposed to go anywhere ,if u dare to run away from me u will see the real monster in me , understand ?! " he asked me with his low voice . I didn't respond anything.

So he held my hair tightly again " Did u get my message u bitch??"he muttered again ,
Due to immense pain I nodded my head with that he left my hair and went out of  room without turning back .

I cried for myself , I cried for my parents , Jesus please help me to get out of here please .... I hate this monster so much I loathe him so much ...I'll run away from him as soon as I find any chance . Time is going to change with the help of God and I'm going to wait for my time  to run away from him .