chapter 11

Lorenzo

Isabella got ready and came downstairs she wore black gown with sweetheart neck which enhanced her collarbone .Even in simple dress she looks beautiful.

I was speaking with Nick about coming shipments and I signalled my hand to her to follow me ,as I came out of the house my driver opened the car door when he saw us ...we both sat in the car ,the whole time Isabella starred out of the window ,while I handled my business calls .

After hour we got into the place where my private jet has been standing, we got into the jet and driver started to take off ...The whole time Isabella didn't even glance at me ,her silence is somewhat pissing me .

I grabbed her thighs roughly, she turned towards me ,she looks beautiful in her light brown skin and I couldn't control my libido.

I started caressing her thighs and my fingers pushed her underwear and moved towards her clit I started to rub fastly, she closed her eyes and moaned due to the pleasure ,she started screaming as I rubbed very fastly after few minutes she came hard on my fingers .

"U are such a whore , you love coming on my fingers like little slut , don't you little cat??"

She panted heavily

I took her into my lap and kissed her wildly ,after few minutes I broke the kiss and took her to the room in the jet .

I roughly pushed her into the bed ,I came upon her and parted her thighs and placed myself in between her , I unzipped my pant and took my cock out and thrusted into her with much force she screamed loudly.

"Look at me little cat while I fuck you" I started thrusting fastly and deeply ,I pressed my hand around her throat and started fucking her rawly.

After few minutes I came hardly on her chest and stomach, and I fell onto my side ,Isabella started to get up ,but I held her hand" Where are u going little cat???" I questioned her.

"I ,I ,I wanted to clean up "she told with stuttering .

I got up from bed and held her hand tightly "Don't!! just don't clean up this soon ,I want you to stay on the same position without clothes and my cum dripping and glistening all over you " got it???

" You are disgusting..  I cannot stay in the bed with the mess u made on me I wanted to just clean up "she started to get up from bed.

I yanked her hardly she fell onto the bed with thud sound "Don't dare to disobey me again  little cat or else I'm going to fuck u until u can't take it anymore , and I won't show any mercy "

"Try disobeying me again ,u will know how I'll keep up my every . single . word" I threatened her and she lyed on the bed as I told.

I like this submissive side of her.

I stood up and when I am about to enter bathroom I turned and saw Isabella again ,there she was lying in the same position as I told without any turning ,I smirked at the sight of her and went to bathroom to clean myself.

After 10 minutes  I came out of the bathroom and saw Isabella in the same state all my cum has dried on her body .

With wiping my head in the towel I went towards the bed "Get up little cat ..u have 5 minutes to clean up ,if u take one minute more to cleanup u will end up remaining in the same state for the entire day in the jet ,but this time I'll fuck u hardly and I'll cum on ur face instead on ur body " I told her

Without wasting a second she processed everything and got up from bed to bathroom to clean up .

While waiting for her  I wore another outfit which is stocked in the jet ,and exactly after 5 minutes Isabella came out ,I stood up and went towards her she is only wrapped in a towel.

"Good girl ,you came out at exact time " I told her and went out of the room to  handle business calls .