chapter 13

Lorenzo

We entered hotel that I owned in Edinburgh, I own almost eight to ten high class resturant in entire Scotland which only underworld mafia dons or only freakin rich people can afford .

When the manager and staff saw me entering the hotel everyone greeted and bent down their heads ,I ignored all of them and made my way to the private sector of the hotel that solely belongs to my family ,and my little cat followed me as I ordered her to do .

As soon as I reached the room , I grabbed Isabella and pushed her against the door and kissed her hardly she is looking so fucking beautiful , I slightly bit her lower lip ,she gasped and opened her mouth and I thrust my tongue into her mouth deeply and started to taste each and every corner of her mouth .

Suddenly my phone rang ,first I ignored and continued to kiss her but then again it started to ring and left heavily breathing Isabella and saw my mother calling .so I left her in the room and went out to speak with my father.

"Hello dad" I greeted her on the call.

"Enzo ,my boy did u and Isabella reach Scotland ??

"Yes dad, we reached "

"I'm sorry Enzo I don't want  ruin ur honeymoon but as we are also in Scotland in our guest house ur mom came to know that u and Isabella are coming to Scotland for honeymoon so she just wants to meet u both, so when are u bringing Isabella here ,ur mom is literally flying like a bird in happiness to meet u both " I smiled thinking about my mom she always wanted me to have a wife .

"Will come tomorrow dad, tell mom I told her 'hiii'...."

"I will Enzo "and then he hung up the call as usual my father is very strict but the only person who can control him in everything is my mother Delilah D'Angelo, everyone fears Sebastian D'Angelo but not Delilah D'Angelo ,my mom is my dad's weakness.

I am always envious of my parents the bonding and love between them is undeniable, my mom always wishes me to find my love of my life ,still I'm clueless about that.

I came back to the room and saw Isabella staring out the window, recently it has become her favourite thing. I went towards her ,when she felt my presence she turned towards me and tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"Why are crying little cat???" I asked her.

"I..I miss my parents!!!"she told and started crying .

"When will u let me go Lorenzo ???,please me and parents we will go far away from u... I'll never come in front of you ...please " she fell down to my legs and started crying very badly.

Anger raised in every vein in my body, so I grabbed her by her waist to me roughly and starred right into her eyes " I told u before little cat u will stay as long as I want as I told u earlier, it's waste of time if u bring this conversation again and again".

She stood rubbing her eyes and eyes screamed anger on me "Why are so heartless Lorenzo, can't u see I'm suffering?? U married me forcefully,u had sex with me forcefully without my consent... still what else u want ??? I don't have anything to offer you Lorenzo "

Something triggered in my heart, Me Lorenzo D'Angelo never felt this kind of emotion and feeling even when I killed the peoples and buried them alive. My heart softened by seeing Isabella like this, but I cannot let her know now or else she might take that as advantage.

I sighed and took her up "look at me Isabella u are my wife the only place where u belong is here with me  , not with ur parents or ur friends or ur damn fucking past . you are not leaving me any soon ,speak once again about leaving me ,I'll tie to my bed and fuck u harder throughout the day until u cannot feel ur voice and legs " I threatened her .

"But I'm giving u one offer bella ,you will get to see ur parents one time under one Condition u should never Fucking speak about leaving me I'm already fed up of ur nonsense . Got it??" I seethed on her .

She nodded her head.

"Seriously, when can I see my parents Lorenzo ??" She asked me with all sad smile on her face ..

"You will see them soon princess, u have to be in Your best behaviour then you will rewarded okay!???"

"Okay, I'll be in my best behaviour"

I patted her head and about to turn the doorknob when Isabella called me" Lorenzo thankyou!! Please keep up ur promise ".

I smiled at her and turned back,.god damn it ,this is the first time my heart is fluttering like this and I hate to admit Isabella is the fucking reason .
...…...........................................................................

Hello loves,
          Let me know how you felt about the book and this chapter in the comment box❤️