chapter 16

Lorenzo

I ran my fingers through my hair and I sighed and went to the club I owned. What Isabella has done pissed the hell out of me ,I don't know why she like to disobey me so much because of her disobedience she is getting punished. I felt sort of different feeling and pain when I slapped her hardly.

I went to my private chamber and my guards stood out of the door. My mind is in mess right now only person that occupied my thought is Isabella ,Isabella......urgh!!!!!! What I'm going to do with her .

I took drinks placed on the table and I took two shots in one go , I was heavily disturbed .The only solution to my messed up mind is Isabella her soothing voice and her trembling body ,her amazing mixed flowery smell on her body ,everything about her draws me close to her ,even if I wanted to go far.

I feel sad and I feel like my heart is ripped out of my body whenever I hurt her or whenever she cries .It hurts so much, This feelings is too much to handle .

As I was deeply thinking about Isabella ,one of my guards came to me and informed Sofia Perkins is waiting outside to meet me.

"Okay let her in" I told him.

He nodded and went out few minutes later Sofia came in as usual she is dressed in bodycon dress her breast are tightly held in the dress which makes it appear much bigger,with all those red lipstick and her heels she looked like model not anything like underworld Mafia princess.

"Hello Enzo"she greeted me with sultry smile on her lips .

"Hello Ms.perkins ,can I know what's with ur sudden visiting??"

"Uhm .. nothing Enzo , I was here with my friends and I heard that u are here so ...I thought I would visit you " she replied biting her lips like a slut she is .

"Ohhh If that's all ,you should leave ms. Perkins " I replied gritting my teeth .

"Why do you always send me away Enzo ,you know.. I have been trying to get ur attention from years but u always push me away . Why???? "

"Tell me am I not beautiful or am I not upto ur taste??? . U know I like you ,but still u married that good for nothing average looking poor bitch "she told trying to come closer to me .

I got so angry how dare she is ..to  talk about my wife , my little cat like that as soon as she completed her sentence I walked closer to her and trapped her between the wall and strangled her .

She widened her eyes and fought hard to breathe .

"U dirty slut ,how dare u talk about my wife like that whore ,who do u think you are ...huh???"

She started coughing heavily and I pushed her down and she fell hardly on the ground .

"Speak one word about my wife again and you will not have that dirty tongue to utter another word ,whore do u understand??? " I gripped her hair tightly and asked her .

"Y... ye ...yes!!! I won't " she started coughing heavily .

I called my guards "Throw this women out of my chamber , I don't want to see her anywhere near me"I told them .

"Wa...wait Enzo ,,I wanted to show you something " she tried to stand on her feet .

"Whatever be quick and get out ms . Perkins don't make angrier"

She took something from her purse and gave that envelope to me ."I ...I think you should see this Lorenzo " she told this and left the room .

I starred at the envelope and opened it . As soon as I saw the photos ,my anger level increased and suddenly I felt ragging fire spreading all through my veins .

I kept all those photos in my pocket and I ordered my driver to drive to the owner of the photos I have in the envelope.