chapter 19

Isabella

The previous night was so serene , Today we were supposed to meet Lorenzo's parents as they are also in Scotland for there vacation. I dressed up decently and I'm so nervous to meet his parents because I don't know what qualities they are expecting from me.

I wore long turquoise bodycon gown and did my hairstyle and makeup . Meanwhile Lorenzo came to dressing room he is dressed in grey suit and white shirt , god!! Even After the torcher he gave me I'm still attracted to him , he's undeniably handsome. I think all monsters will be handsome but they are most cunning ones ,As say goes "looks deceives"..

"Ahem.... Done eye fucking me little cat" Enzo asked me while walking slowly towards me .

"What ??? NO!! I just saw u because u look different today , not the way u dress though , u look so calm and serene, usually you will have annoyed expression in ur face right ??? as if the world owes u money ". As soon as I finished the sentence I closed my mouth with my hands because I think I spoke too much than necessary.

Lorenzo hovered over me and centred me in between his hands on the wall and start to caress my face.

"Hmm !! I thought this little cat is quite dumb but u proved it wrong , tell me little cat do I look annoyed always ?? Or do u like me if keep serene expressions ?? "

"I...I .. didn't me....an i..n that wa....y" he started kissing my neck and caressing my body and his fingers slowly moving towards where he desperately want to thrust .

Then I remembered we should go to meet his parents . As if someone poured cold water on me I pushed Lorenzo and he just starred at me with angry look on his face . Then I remembered how much he hates when I interrupts him at this time .

"We should meet ur parents we are only left with half an hour " I reminded him ,but still no use he is just angry as before he was.

"I told u little cat , don't ever disturb me when I'm doing things to you ,or else you will face consequences" he finished his sentence and kissed me hard .

"Now come on let's go to my parents house they will be waiting for us" he took my hand and we walked out of the room to the car which is parked outside of the hotel. After forty five minutes we reached the gigantic mansion where everything seems extravagant and it has large water fountain and it has garden one side is filled with flowers and another side had different types of trees with swing in the middle it was just awesome , I have only seen this type of gigantic mansions in movies ..but looking at real mansion like this makes me feel like I'm in wonderland.

After parking the car ,Enzo  took me inside all servants were gathered together in the living room and they saw us they bowed there heads and greeted us ,as usual Lorenzo just nodded with stoic expression in his face and went to the dining room where his parents are seated .

As soon as they us ,the middle aged lady I'm thinking that would be Enzo mother came to him and hugged him and Enzo start to smile heartedly for the first time .

"Enzo, my boy how are u my son??" His mother spoke to him in a loving way .

"I'm fine mom ,how are you , how's your health?" He asked her in the most soothing calm voice I'm never aware of .

"Ohh my baby I'm fine ,and this beautiful lady have to be ur wife I think " he spoke enthusiastically.

"Yes she is ,mom "

"Isabella this is my mother Delilah D'Angelo ..mom this is my wife Isabella"..

"Hello mrs.D'angelo ,nice to meet u " I smiled at her.

" Oh ,no formalities Bella u can call me mom u are my daughter in law don't forget that" she winked at me and led us to the dining table where Enzo's papa the head of the mafia is seated.