chapter 2

Isabella

I got into my house ,and straightly went to my room I kept my bag on the table and fell on the bed tears poured out of my eyes immediately, I never thought my perfect life would turn to this point .I'm regretting the decision I took to work in the club during semester holidays. I blame everything on myself even though my parents were against me for working in the club I refused to listen to them, and now I'm suffering .

I know him he has been stalking me from one month and he is the dangerous ruthless man and he does some illegal business,he treats women like paper he will use them and he will throw into the dustbin when he is done with them .

I don't want to get involved with him I don't want my parents to be killed so I thought of a plan I'll run away from here with my parents .

My parents entered my room i smiled at them and they smiled back and sat on the sides of the bed with me in the middle ..I leaned on my father's shoulder and held his hand "pappa I think we should leave this city for sometime I wanted to study in different school ,please don't refuse me pappa please" I lifted my head from his shoulder and stared into his eyes .

He placed his hand on my hand "bella my princess I won't refuse u my child...when do u want us leave the city to join different school???" Pappa questioned me ,

"Pappa can we leave tonight please pappa" I asked him.

pappa readily nodded"okay my child let me call my friends I'll make everything ready for us so that we can leave tonight"and he left the room to call his friends.

As I starred at my mom she kissed my forehead and patted my head and left the room ,I have very good parents... I'm only child for them , I mean the world to them and they are my world . I love them so much

Few minutes later pappa called me downstairs " bella everything is ready my child we are leaving for Ontario tonight!!Are u happy princess???" He asked me smilingly I'm so proud to have parents like this .

I nodded and hugged my pappa and he smiled and patted my head , he is my hero ,my parents are my everything ... I'll do anything for them .

My father pulled me out of the hug "don't cry my child go get ready we are leaving at 9 pm it's already 4.30 in the evening , I think u still want to pack some of ur important things right so run princess we are only  left with time left or else we will be late for flight " he cheered me up . With that I left to pack my things.

Today will be the last day in this city, I am leaving this city for good even though I miss all my friends and everything in this new york . Nothing matters to me right now as I love my parents above everything and I would take this risk for them .